Commonly used artificial accelerated aging test methods mainly include xenon lamp, fluorescent ultraviolet lamp, carbon arc lamp, metal lamp and so on. Xenon lamp test chamber, UV aging test machine, and carbon arc lamp aging test chamber are experimental equipment.
1. UV-Condensation test: fluorescent UV lamp as a light source, simulate and strengthen the UV spectrum that has a significant impact on the deterioration of polymer materials, and properly control the temperature and humidity so that the sample periodically produces condensation test.
2. UV zone: UV distinguishes UV-A wavelength range of 315-400nm; UV-B wavelength range of 280-315nm; UV-C wavelength <280nm irradiation.
3. Fluorescent UV lamp: wavelength of 254nm low-pressure mercury lamp, due to the addition of phosphorus coexistence to make converted into a longer wavelength, fluorescent UV lamp energy distribution depends on the emission spectrum generated by phosphorus coexistence and glass tube transmission expansion.
4. Irradiance: the total amount of incident irradiation at all wavelengths, expressed in W/㎡. Because the irradiation is distributed according to different wavelengths, different spectra caused by the photochemical effects vary greatly, so different lamp sources should not be used for comparison.
5. Sub-spectral irradiance: irradiance as a function of wavelength, to a certain band of W / ㎡, usually daylight irradiance per 10nm band of W / ㎡, the State Bureau of Technical Supervision 1993-06-10 approved 1994-03-01 implementation and ultraviolet fluorescent lamps to every 1 or 2nm, sub-spectral irradiance is a suitable method for comparing light sources with different energy distribution.
6. Sub-spectral energy distribution: the amount of irradiation at each wavelength of the characteristic curve, can be expressed in terms of power to W / ㎡, or by energy to J, this characteristic curve should include all incident light band range, and fluorescent UV lamps are usually expressed in terms of relative sub-spectral energy distribution, it is expressed as a percentage of the irradiance at each wavelength compared with the peak.
7. artificial climate (xenon lamp) test: xenon lamp as a light source, simulate and enhance the spectrum of daylight reaching the ground, and appropriate control of temperature, humidity and water spray conditions of the test.
XLS + desktop Xenon lamp test chamber can be benchmarked against ATLAS XLS + Xenon lamp test chamber, is our independent research and development and production, cost-effective, for testing the use of the environment of the material response to long-term light, heat and temperature, suitable for a variety of flat or 3D samples, is a desktop Xenon lamp test chamber.
01, 1 × 1700W air-cooled xenon lamp;
02、1100cm2 exposure area;
03, direct setting and control of irradiance, wavelength range of 300 ~ 800nm/lux, 300 ~ 400nm/400nm;
04、Storage with 10 user-defined test methods;
05、Vertical design size is 90×54×62cm;
06、The temperature control range is 45~100℃ for BST and 45~95℃ for BPT.
QINSUN instrument can provide Xenon lamp test chamber, welcome customers with demand online message.