Vertical burning tester is QINSUN instrument company independent research and development and production of testing equipment, cost-effective, complete after-sales service, suitable for the determination of flame retardant woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, coated products, laminated products and other products of flame retardant performance.
The main parameters:
1. Sample size: 80mm×300mm;
2. Ignition time: 12 seconds;
3. Igniter diameter: Φ11mm;
4. After-flame time and smoldering time: 0-999.9 seconds;
5. Flame height: 40mm high;
6. Gas used: propane or butane or petroleum liquefied gas.
Place a sample of a certain size under a specified burner and ignite it, and measure the afterburning, smoldering time and damage length of the sample after the specified ignition time.
1. The sample should be measured from a position 1/10 of the width away from the selvedge. The sample size is 300mm X 80mm, and the long side should be parallel to the warp (longitudinal) or weft (horizontal) direction of the fabric.
2. For each sample, take five samples in the warp direction and weft direction (longitudinal and horizontal directions).
3. The sample should be placed in the secondary standard atmosphere according to GB6529, that is, the temperature is 20°C ± 2°C, the relative humidity is 65% ± 3%, and it is placed for 8-24 hours depending on the thickness of the sample until it reaches equilibrium. Then, take it out and put it in a sealed container, or handle it according to the conditions agreed by all parties concerned. Arbitration tests should be placed for 24 hours.
1. Calculate the average values of the afterflame time, smoldering time and damage length of the five samples in the warp (longitudinal) and weft (transverse) directions respectively.
2. Record the sample that the absorbent cotton burns caused by the dripping during the burning process.
3. For some samples, several of them may be burned through, record the measured values of the after-flame time, smoldering time and damage length of each unburned sample, and indicate how many pieces there are in the test report The sample burns through.
4. For samples that melt and connect together during combustion, the high point of melting should prevail when measuring the damaged length.