The Snap Button Tester is composed of loading system, transmission system, digital data acquisition and processing system and computer measurement and control display system, etc. It is suitable for static mechanical performance testing of various components such as transmission shafts, half-shafts, etc. and screw torsion mechanical performance testing.
The following is the operation method of the Snap Button Tester:
1. Make samples: Make samples according to the requirements of the test standards, and measure their dimensions and other data.
2. Start up: first turn on the software measurement and control system on the computer, and then turn on the power of the testing machine. Select the appropriate test type according to the test to be performed.
3. Trial run: Choose an appropriate speed to run the test machine up and down to make sure that each system is running normally.
4. New record: According to the number of tests to be carried out, create a new corresponding number of test records, and fill in the corresponding batch number, serial number, test environment, sample size and other relevant data.
5. Place the sample: adjust the position of the sample on the testing machine, and place the sample well.
6. Select the range: select the appropriate test force and deformation gear (range) according to the test force and deformation range required by the test.
7. Reset: reset the test force, deformation and displacement to zero.
8. Test speed: Set an appropriate test speed according to the requirements of the test process in the standard; if there is no speed requirement in the standard, set a more appropriate speed, and the speed should not be too high, so as not to affect the test results.
9. End condition: According to the requirements of the test process in the standard, if you want to destroy the sample (such as stretching, compression), select "breaking type judgment"; if you pull (or compress) to a certain test force, it will end , select "Target" and "Test Force"; if the pulling (or compression) ends after a certain deformation, select "Target" and "Deformation".
10. Test start: Click the "Test Start" button to start the test.
11. Test end: After the test is completed, the "test end" button is automatically pressed. If you need to end the test halfway, you can also press the "Test End" button to end the test manually.
12. Test results: Click the "Analyze" button to view the corresponding test results. Continue the test: Click the "Test" button to return to the test operation interface, click the "Next" button to switch the test record to the next one, and repeat steps 5-11 for the test.