The noise of the constant temperature test chamber has been bothering users for a long time. Many people are looking for an effective method to reduce the noise of the constant temperature and humidity test box. Here, the manufacturer recommends 7 coups to effectively reduce the production noise of the constant temperature and humidity test box, for your reference:
1. Adjust the balance of the four feet at the bottom of the constant temperature and humidity test box. The constant temperature and humidity test box should be placed in a flat and firm place on the ground. The four corners of the bottom of the constant temperature and humidity test box are on a plane to achieve equilibrium.
2. The pipeline and the box are reinforced and firm. It is necessary to check whether the connection and reinforcement part between the adjustment outer pipeline and the constant temperature and humidity test box is loose, so as to avoid resonance when the compressor is working. Therefore, the outer pipeline must be fixed well, and the bolts should be added with spring washers to prevent loosening.
3. The compressor base should be firmly installed.
If you press the compressor tightly with your hand, the noise is obviously reduced, and when you lift your hand, the noise increases again. Generally, it is caused by the uneven force of the fixed vibration damping rubber pad on the compressor base or the loose bolts and the weak bottom plate of the compressor. It should be adjusted and tightened. Connect some bolts and replace lost washers.
4. Put sound-absorbing cardboard along the wall studs.
Stick the sound-absorbing materials such as glass fiber wool on the cardboard, and then nail the cardboard to the wall behind the constant temperature and humidity test box (compressor side). .
5. Determine if the compressor is faulty.
When the top of the compressor is pressed by hand, the noise still does not decrease. Usually, the noise is caused by the excessive clearance between the piston and the cylinder inside the compressor. At this time, the compressor should be replaced. In addition, when the constant temperature and humidity test box is not opened, it is about 3 meters away from the constant temperature and humidity test box, and the sound of boiling the pot or the interval "chirp sound" is obviously heard, which is a fault of the refrigeration pipeline and should be repaired by personnel.
6. Use rubber blocks to dampen tube vibration. If the constant temperature and humidity test box is noisy during use, take the waste bicycle tire, cut it into a circular shape with a diameter of 30 mm, cut a circular hole with a diameter of about 5 mm in the middle, and then cut it from the outside to the center, so as to The rubber is attached to the tube. When the compressor of the constant temperature and humidity test box is running, touch the pipe with your hand. Any pipe that has a vibrating feeling can be covered with a few rubber blocks. A constant temperature and humidity test box needs to cover 10-20 pieces, and the noise will be immediately reduced. come down. This is because the rubber blocks dampen the "resonance" created by the vibration of the tube.
7. Do not put sundries on the top of the constant temperature and humidity test box to prevent resonance and noise.
Do you have a deeper understanding of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber after reading these? Interested customers are welcome to inquire or leave a message to us for the latest quotation!