Xenon lamp aging test box can be used for the selection of new material, improvement of existing materials or materials with different composition changes of durability test. The equipment can be well simulated in different environmental conditions, the change of material produced in the sun exposure.
Structural features of AATCC TM169 Xenon lamp aging test chamber:
The outer wall of the Xenon lamp aging test chamber has a beautiful and elegant arc shape. The galvanized steel plate is electrostatically sprayed with plastic. The inner wall is SUS304 stainless steel mirror panel. UV protection film)
1. The low-noise, multi-wing centrifugal fan is used for strong air supply, avoiding any dead angle to make the temperature and humidity distribution in the test area uniform.
2. The door and the body of the box are made of double-layer high-tension silicone seals that are resistant to high and low temperatures.
3. The refrigeration system of the equipment is installed below the studio, and the compressor adopts the "Taikang" brand imported from France
4. The control part of the equipment is designed on the right side of the equipment, and there are temperature controllers, control switches, water tanks, etc., which are easy to operate, simple and easy to maintain. The bottom of the equipment is installed with high-quality fixable PU movable wheels, which can easily move the equipment to the position Finally fix the device.
5. The heating system adopts far-infrared nickel complex alloy high-speed heating electric heating wire, non-contact periodic pulse adjustment solid state relay, and the output power is calculated by microcomputer, which has achieved high precision and high efficiency power consumption.
6. The humidification system adopts an external boiler steam type, the humidification barrel is made of stainless steel, with double guarantee devices for superheating and overflow, and the control output is calculated by a microcomputer, which has achieved high precision and high efficiency.
7. The refrigeration system adopts a fully enclosed high-efficiency and power-saving air-cooled mechanical compressor, a finned evaporator (also used as a dehumidifier), and an inner spiral refrigerant copper tube.
8. The electrical control system adopts a 7-inch color LCD touch screen controller, the temperature and humidity adopts PT100 sensor, the display accuracy is 0.1 °C, and the PID+SSR system is used for coordinated control. Mode editing achieves automatic circulation, greatly improving work efficiency and control accuracy.