Medical mouth mask flame retardant property tester is suitable for medical meltblown filter and all protective meltblown filter media flame retardant property determination, can be used by medical inspection departments, safety testing departments and scientific research units, is QINSUN instrument independent research and development production test equipment, cost-effective.
1. The mask fixture is a metal human head mold, which can simulate the actual use situation of the mask.
2. The burner is equipped with a combustible gas interface, such as propane (liquefied gas).
3. Burner height is adjustable.
4. Burner could be timing and positioning automatic.
5. Burning time and flame retardant time are automatically recorded and displayed digitally
6. Mask Flame Retardant Tester is equipped with flame temperature measuring probe and flame temperature display.
1. Plug in the power socket on the back cover of the instrument to turn on the power supply, connect the air inlet to the propane bottle, and open the gas bottle valve to connect to the gas source.
2. Close the front door of the combustion test chamber, and put the "power" switch to the "on" position, the power indicator light is on.
3. Turn the nose tip of the metal head mold down, bring the meltblown filter material on the metal head mold, and move the head mold with a little force by hand. When the nose tip of the head mold is just above the igniter, adjust the height of the igniter head (Rotate the igniter head clockwise to lower, and rotate the igniter head counterclockwise to raise) so that the distance between the top of the igniter and the nose tip of the head mold is 20±2mm.
4. Press the "Igniter Return" button to return the burner to the ignition position.
5. Press the "Headform Return" button to return the headform to the starting position. Press the "Clear" button to restore the instrument to the initial state.
6. Keep pressing the "Ignition" button and adjust the "Pressure Adjustment" knob of the propane medium pressure valve (rotate in the "+" direction as indicated on the end of the knob to increase, and rotate in the "-" direction to decrease) to make the pressure on the top of the instrument box Table pointer points at 20kPa.
7. At this time, the ignition resistance wire has turned red. After the igniter is ignited, release the "Ignition" button. When it is difficult to ignite, please adjust the "flame adjustment" button, clockwise to reduce the flow of combustible gas, counterclockwise to increase the flow of combustible gas. If the ignition fails for some reason, in order to prevent the gas from continuing to flow in, click "Continuous Burning Stop" to cut off the gas, and then click "Clear" to restore the initial state.
8. Open the front door of the combustion test box, place the flame height gauge (40mm high) in front of the flame by hand, turn the "flame adjustment" knob, and adjust the flame height to 40mm±2mm. After the flame is stable, remove the flame height gauge. At this time, observe whether the "temperature display" on the instrument panel is stable at 800±50°C. If it is insufficient, it can be adjusted by increasing the inlet pressure of the gas cylinder pressure reducing valve to stabilize the flame temperature at 800±50°C.
9. Press the "igniter start" button, the igniter moves to the ignition position, press the "head mold start" button, the head mold starts to rotate. "Automatic timing; after the continuous combustion is over, press the "smoldering stop" key; if there is no continuous combustion, directly press the "smoldering stop" key, wait for the smoldering end, then press the "smoldering stop" key, and record the continuous combustion time and smoldering time.
10. Press the "Return of the head mold" button to return the head mold to the starting position, open the front door of the combustion test chamber and remove the sample, the test is over.
11. Press the "Clear" button, the instrument will return to the initial state, and the next meltblown filter material sample will be brought to the metal head mold. At this time, the next test can be carried out according to the steps of 6-11. If the next test is not required, please turn off the power, unplug the power plug, take out the residue container, and clean up the burning residue.
12. If you want to test the flame retardancy of the melt-blown filter tape, you must put the melt-blown filter material on the metal head mold, loosen the "head mold positioning screw", and rotate the head mold to make the melt-blown filter material tape down. . Press the button "Start of head mold", the head mold starts to rotate, when the head mold is just above the igniter, press the "Smoldering Stop" button to stop the rotation of the head mold, adjust the height of the igniter head so that the top of the igniter The distance from the head mold di is 20±2mm;
13. Follow the steps of 06-11 to test. During the material test, the injection molding method, the compression molding method or the compression molding method is used to make the required shape. If the above method is not feasible, test specimens shall be cut from a representative sample of the material. After the production is complete, use fine sandpaper to smooth the cut surfaces of the incision, and carefully remove all dust and particles from the surface. The size of the sample should be at least 60mm long and 60mm wide (inside the fixture). Thickness values include: ±, ±, ±, ±, ±, ± or ±.
14. When testing the finished product, if possible, the sample should be a complete finished product; if the test cannot be performed on the complete finished product, you can:
a) Cut a piece out of the part to be inspected;
b) Make a small hole in the complete finished product to make contact with the glow wire;
c) Take out the parts to be inspected from the complete finished product and conduct individual tests.
If you are interested in our Medical mouth mask flame retardant property tester and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.