Tearing Strength Tester is a consistent tool useful to determine the tearing strength of fabrics, plastic films, and similar materials. Tearing Strength Tester works on the basis of the amount of work consumed to tear a test specimen a certain length, how to test tensile strength?
1. Reset key - for system initialization and the system died when the recovery function.
2. paper walking key - used to control the printer paper walking, press this key printer paper running, and then press to stop the paper walking. Press and hold this key during the printing process to stop printing.
3. Print key - used to control the printout function.
4. Range selection key - for measuring range gear conversion.
5. Friction angle calibration key - for the calibration of friction angle and swing parameters.
6. Standard deviation key - for extracting and displaying the standard deviation of a group of test results.
7. Quantitative setting key - used to set the sample quantitative, and according to this to calculate the tear index.
8. Layer setting key - used to set the number of layers of specimen and calculate the tearing value of single layer specimen accordingly.
9. △ and ▽ keys - the keys for increasing or decreasing the number of plies.
10. Average key - used to extract and display the average value of a group of test results.
11. Coefficient of variation key - used to extract and display the coefficient of variation of a group of test results.
12. Tear index key - used to extract the tear index of a group of test results.
13. Extract key - used to extract and display the test data of any one test.
14. Delete key - used to delete the test data containing obvious coarse errors.
15. Test key - test command key, press the tool handle once and then press the test key once, the sector pendulum is released to complete a test.
QINSUN instrument is a professional Tearing Strength Tester Manufacturer, want to knowwhat is the difference between tear strength and tensile strength?Please pay attention and leave a message to us!