Understanding the Xenon lamp aging test chamber users know that the Xenon lamp aging test chamber has a very strict operating procedures, in the use of the must not be duplicitous, otherwise it is likely to lead to some adverse consequences occur, do not understand the Xenon lamp aging test chamber user precautions, do not worry, I am here today to explain the Xenon lamp aging test chamber precautions. Do not know Xenon lamp aging test chamber use precautions users do not hurry, I am here today to explain to you Xenon lamp aging test chamber use precautions.
The following is a summary of the use of Xenon lamp aging test chamber precautions for everyone:
1. In the use of Xenon lamp aging test chamber before to confirm the correct wiring of the equipment and whether the real ground.
2. In order to ensure the safety of the equipment and the operator, please check the water pressure controller of the test chamber and the water level of the circulating water tank is normal.
3. Xenon lamp aging test chamber in doing the test. In addition to special circumstances, please do not open the door of the test chamber at will to avoid adverse consequences. For example: when doing high-temperature test, the test chamber of high-temperature gas rushed out of the box, it is likely to burn the operator, and do low-temperature test, it will frostbite the operator, in order to open the door before the operator to do a good job of protective measures.
4. Check whether the installation position of the wet ball gauze is correct to ensure that the equipment can obtain the correct relative humidity during the test.
5. Xenon aging test line prohibits the test of explosive, flammable, highly corrosive items.
6. The installation and use of xenon lamp aging test should be fully considered before the equipment heat dissipation and the usual maintenance space. Equipment should be left around 60 cm of space.
Please read the Xenon lamp aging test chamber user manual first, the correct follow xenon test procedure, and then operate the equipment to do experiments.