Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester is mainly used to measure the abrasion resistance of hydraulic hoses and other similar types of hoses with fabric or steel wire reinforcement and a smooth and flat surface. It is a special instrument for measuring the abrasion resistance of rubber hoses and other similar types of hoses with fabric or steel wire reinforcement and a smooth and flat surface of the outer cover.
Three maintenance system is based on practice, gradually improve and develop a maintenance and repair system, which reflects the focus of China's equipment maintenance management from repair to maintenance of the change, reflecting the progress of China's equipment maintenance management and prevention-oriented maintenance management policy more clearly.
The three-level maintenance system includes
Daily maintenance of equipment, the
You can look at Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester's three-level maintenance program, three-level maintenance system is the operator-based mandatory maintenance system for the equipment to ensure that the main, warranty and emphasis. The three-level maintenance system is to rely on the masses, give full play to the enthusiasm of the masses, the implementation of group management and group repair, the combination of special groups, to improve the effective way of equipment maintenance.
First-level maintenance is the operation workers mainly, maintenance workers to assist, according to the plan of Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester equipment local disassembly and inspection, cleaning the specified parts, unclogging the oil circuit, pipeline, replace or clean the oil line, felt, oil filter, adjust the gap between the various parts of the equipment, tighten the various parts of the equipment. The time used for first-level maintenance is 4-8h. After the completion of first-level maintenance, records should be made and the defects not yet cleared should be indicated, and the workshop mechanic should organize the acceptance. The scope of the first maintenance should be all the equipment in use in the enterprise, and the key equipment should be strictly enforced. The main purpose of the first warranty is to reduce the wear and tear of the equipment, eliminate hidden problems, extend the service life of the equipment, and provide protection for the production tasks during the next warranty period.
Routine maintenance of equipment.
Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester's daily maintenance, generally there are daily maintenance and weekly maintenance, also known as daily routine maintenance and weekly routine maintenance.
1. Daily maintenance
Daily routine maintenance is carried out by the equipment operator on duty, seriously achieve the four things before the shift, five attention during the shift and four things after the shift.
(1) Four things before the shift: digest the drawing data and check the handover records. Wipe the equipment, lubricate and refuel according to the regulations. Check whether the handle position and manual operation parts are correct and flexible, and whether the safety device is reliable. Low-speed operation check whether the transmission is normal, lubrication, cooling is smooth.
(2) Five attentions during the shift Pay attention to the sound of operation, temperature, pressure, liquid level, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, instrument signals and safety insurance of the equipment are normal.
(3) Four things after the shift: close the switch and put all the handles to zero position. Remove iron chips and dirt, wipe the oil on the guide surface and sliding surface of the equipment, and add oil. Clean up the workplace, organize the accessories and tools. Fill in the handover records and running time records and go through the handover procedures.
2. Weekly maintenance
Weekly maintenance is carried out by equipment operators at the end of each week, and the maintenance time is 2h for general equipment and 4h for fine, large and thin equipment.
(1) Appearance Wipe clean the equipment rails, transmission parts and exposed parts, and clean the workplace. To achieve clean inside and outside without dead ends, no rust and corrosion, the surrounding environment is neat.
(2) Operation and transmission Check the technical condition of each part, tighten the loose parts and adjust the clearance. Check the interlocking and insurance devices. Achieve normal transmission sound, safe and reliable.
(3) Hydraulic lubrication Clean the oil line, dust mat, oil filter, add oil to the oil tank or change the oil. Check the hydraulic system to achieve clean oil quality, smooth oil circuit, no leakage, no research injury.
(4) Electrical system Wipe the surface of motor and snake skin tube, check insulation and grounding to achieve integrity, cleanliness and reliability.
Second-level maintenance is done mainly by maintenance workers and with the participation of operation workers. Secondary maintenance is included in the equipment maintenance plan, the Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester equipment for partial disassembly inspection and repair, replacement or repair of wear parts, cleaning, oil change, inspection and repair of electrical parts, so that the technical condition of the equipment fully meet the requirements of the specified equipment integrity standards. The time used for the second level maintenance is about 7 days.
After the completion of the second maintenance, maintenance workers should fill in the maintenance records in detail, the workshop mechanic and operator acceptance, acceptance list to the equipment power section archives. The main purpose of secondary maintenance is to make the equipment reach the intact standard, improve and consolidate the equipment intact rate, and extend the overhaul cycle.
The use of power equipment maintenance requirements
Power equipment is the key equipment of the enterprise, in operation there are high temperature, high pressure, flammable, toxic and other dangerous factors, is to ensure the safety of the production of critical parts, in order to achieve a safe and continuous stable supply of kinetic energy needed for production, the use of power equipment maintenance should have special requirements: (1) the operating operator must be the operator.
(1) The operator must be trained and qualified in advance;
(2) There must be complete technical data, safety operation technical procedures and operating records;
(3) operating personnel should be on duty at any time during the tour of inspection, do not leave the workstation at will;
(4) In the event of abnormal conditions during operation, the duty officer shall handle the situation urgently according to the operating procedures and report to the superior in time;
(5) to ensure that a variety of indicators and safety devices sensitive and accurate, regularly calibrated. Spare equipment is complete and reliable;
(6) power equipment shall not operate with disease, any failure must be eliminated in a timely manner;
(7) Regular preventive test and seasonal inspection;
(8) often on duty personnel safety education, strict implementation of the safety and security system.
Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester is an indispensable test instrument for rubber hose manufacturers, scientific research units, quality inspection units.