The Fabric Abrasion Tester uses standard cord plastic film, rubber, leather, paper, and a variety of other materials. The sample to be tested can be dry or immersed in water, oil, or other liquids. Remove the sample to observe the degree of wear. It is suitable for testing the wear properties and abrasion resistance of various fabrics including clothing, shoes and industrial textiles.
A universal wear tester (Stoll Quartermaster), which can test the wear properties and abrasion resistance of various fabrics including clothing, shoes and technical textiles. The instrument is equipped with a flat-grinding test head (inflatable film friction test method) and a curved-grinding test head, as well as the required weights and sandpaper. Built-in timer and mechanical cycle counter.
Standards: ASTM D3514, D3885, D3886 AATCC 119, 120 FTMS 191, 5300, 5302 FORD EFB 15J2/BN 112-01
Scope of application:
The universal abrasion testing machine can perform abrasion tests such as flat grinding, curved grinding, edge grinding, hemming grinding and anti-blooming, selvage and raising, etc. It can be used for woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, coated fabrics, raised fabrics, socks , Felt, non-woven fabric, deep fabric, yarn, rope plastic film, rubber, leather, paper, and many other materials. The sample to be tested can be dry or immersed in water, oil, or other liquids.
Universal wear tester product details:
This instrument is mainly composed of control system and friction system. Mount the specimen on the fixture and tighten. Put down the upper clamp with sandpaper, adjust the position of the weight to make the sandpaper contact the surface of the sample, set the friction times of the sample through the control system, and start the instrument. The lower fixture base moves back and forth to make the sample and sandpaper rub against each other. When the number of movements reaches the set value, the instrument stops, and the sample is removed to observe the degree of wear. It is suitable for testing the wear properties and abrasion resistance of various fabrics including clothing, shoes and industrial textiles.
Standard instrument features of universal fabric abrasion resistance testing machine:
1. The test runs in automatic mode, which not only ensures repeatable xx test results, but also saves the operator's time to evaluate the test results;
2. The advanced clamping device ensures constant specimen tension;
3. Equipped with a flat grinding test head (inflatable film abrasion test method) and a curved grinding test head, as well as the required weights and initial abrasives;
4. Built-in timer and mechanical cycle counter;
5. The machine is equipped with a reciprocating table, and the flat grinding/curved grinding test head is mounted on it;
6. Blister, pilling and edge friction test accessories are available.
After reading these, do you have a deeper understanding of the fabric abrasion resistance instrument? Welcome customers who have purchased to inquire or leave a message to us to get the latest quotation!