The UV Accelerated Weathering Tester uses a fluorescent UV lamp as the light source to conduct accelerated weathering tests on materials by simulating UV radiation and condensation in natural sunlight to obtain the results of material weatherability. It can simulate the environmental conditions of ultraviolet, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, darkness and other environmental conditions in the natural climate. By reproducing these conditions, it is combined into a cycle, and it is automatically executed to complete the number of cycles.
1. Turn on the power supply and ground wire.
2. Open the door to place the test object.
3. Set "total test time" and "lighting time"
A "total timing" time controller has three gears, "h", "M" and "S" represent hours, minutes and seconds respectively. Select the travel time by scrolling up and down.
B "Lighting time", you can set the mutual conversion of "lighting" and "humidity is condensation", that is, lighting (daytime light), humidity (night condensation). Operation refer to "Item A"
4. Press the "Start" and "Light" keys, the test box starts to run automatically
5. Temperature setting:
A Press "mode key" on the surface of the QUV ultraviolet weathering test box, and then press "^^ to adjust the temperature. After adjustment, press "mode key" to return, the word is stable and does not flash, and the setting is completed.
Please refer to the "Comparison Table" for the humidity value according to the above method
6. After the above settings are completed, the device enters the running state
7. When the total test time is over, all the instruments will stop working, and the QUV ultraviolet weathering test box will be in a standby state.
8. Open the warehouse door and take out the test sample.
9. When a separate light test is required, please set the "lighting time" to the same time as the "total time" and set the time on the other side to "large value".
10. The source uses 8 ultraviolet fluorescent lamps with a rated power of 40W as the light source. UV fluorescent tubes are distributed on both sides of the machine, 4 on each side (there are UVA-340 and UVB-313 light sources for users to choose and configure).
The above are the 10 important working steps of UV Accelerated Weathering Tester. If you have a purchase, please leave us a message!