Why can't the above data be obtained no matter how advanced and reliable UV Accelerated Weathering Tester is used? At that time, because of the uncertainty of the following points in the natural environment where the material is placed.
1. The geographic latitude of the outdoor exposure site (the closer to the equator, the stronger the ultraviolet rays), and the altitude (the higher the altitude, the stronger the ultraviolet rays). Therefore, the test requirements for similar products used in different regions are also different.
2. The local geographical environment, such as wind speed will affect the drying degree of the test sample or the location close to the water source will promote the formation of dew. (The conventional standard UV Accelerated Weathering Tester has no requirement for wind speed. The wind in the test chamber is the hot air that dissipates heat from the heating pipe, but its wind speed is uncontrollable.)
3. Due to the different climate each year, the influence of the weather in the same area on the samples in the next year may be twice that of the previous year.
4. The influence of seasons, for example, the destructive effect of the outdoor climate in winter on the sample is very different from that of the strong sunlight and ultraviolet rays in summer.
5. The orientation of the sample (5 degrees south and true north are very different)
6. Whether the sample is insulated or not
7. The test cycle of the test box (ultraviolet light time and condensation humidity time)
8. The operating temperature of the test box (the higher the temperature, the faster the aging), can set different temperatures on the test box according to the actual sample test requirements. The temperature of the general standard test box can be set from normal temperature to 70 ℃ .
So it makes no sense to talk about the conversion conditions between UV Accelerated Weathering Tester and outdoor exposure length. The reason is that the environment in the UV aging test chamber is constant, while the natural environment in which the sample exists is ever-changing and has no rules to follow.
QINSUN is a professional UV Accelerated Weathering Tester exporter, with fast delivery and high reputation, welcome to order!