Sweating Fabric Manikin (Walter) can test detailed data systems. The dummy itself does not have fingers and faces. The dummy has higher strength. A pure nickel wire close to 700m is placed in the dummy from the fingers to the nasal cavity. The independent intelligent circuit guarantees the accuracy of the measurement process. The only circuit in each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity. At the same time, the dummy can be divided into two parts, which is easy to transport.
1. The whole body of the human body model is divided into 17 anatomical sections such as head, torso and limbs. Each section has adiabatic and fine-tuned heaters in each section. Constant power control can achieve surface heating and constant temperature control;
2. In the control software, the internal heat of the human body model, the temperature insulation performance of the clothing, and the surface temperature evaluation of the human body model, heat dissipation calorific value calculation, etc., can process various measurement data and records and statistical processing;
3. The resin with small heat capacity is used when making the human body model, which can quickly handle the thermal reaction and heat exchange process of the human body model;
4. Thermal nickel wire sensor, connected to the whole system, can measure the average temperature in each section with good sensitivity;
5. The joints, shoulders and knees can be bent and can be changed into a standing or sitting position, easy to remove clothes;
6. The standard lifting frame of the human body model can easily move the human body model.
In the dangerous environment of the fire field, people need to wear thermal protective clothing to avoid fire damage. Thermal protective clothing is widely used to protect firefighters, steel workers, and workers engaged in other high-temperature hazardous locations. As the clothing is exposed to the flame for an increase in time, the surface temperature of the clothing will gradually increase due to the direct burning of the flame, and a large amount of heat transfer makes the air layer under the clothing and the surface temperature of the human body rise at the same time. Not only will the thermal physical properties of the fabric itself change under the flame burning, which will affect its thermal protection performance, but also after leaving the flash fire environment, the surface temperature of the clothing will still remain in a higher range, and will be in contact with the clothing underneath. And the temperature of the surface of the human body forms a temperature difference, and the continuous heat transfer causes the surface temperature of the human body to continue to rise. Studies have shown that burns may occur after the flash fire is over, and the energy stored in the fabric is also an important factor in predicting burns. Therefore, even if the thermal protective clothing can withstand the flame burning for a short time, the clothing can still cause burns during the cooling process. Therefore, it is particularly important to study the changes in the surface temperature of clothing and human body after burning.
If you want to know more about the use or price of Sweating Fabric Manikin (Walter), please leave us a message!