QINSUN temperature-controlled digital Oxygen Index Tester is used to determine the volume percentage of oxygen required in the combustion process of polymers. The oxygen index value of polymers is the oxygen concentration (also called oxygen index) required to maintain the combustion of the sample in the oxygen and nitrogen mixture after the substance is ignited and kept burning for 50mm or 180s.
Digital Oxygen Index Tester, controlled temperature oxygen index tester main technical indicators
1. measuring range: 0～100%/O2. 2;
2. Resolution: 0.1%/O2. 3;
3. Measurement accuracy: ±0.4%/O2. 4;
4. Response time: <10s;
5. Digital display precision: 0.1%±1 word. 6;
6. Output drift: ﹤5%/year;
Working conditions of digital Oxygen Index Tester, Controllable Temperature Oxygen Index Tester
1. Ambient temperature: -10℃～45℃
2. Relative humidity: ﹤85%;
3. Voltage and power: 220V, 50HZ, 100W
4. Gas used: GB3863 industrial gaseous oxygen; GB3864 industrial gaseous nitrogen; both bottles of gas should be regulator. 5;
5. Output pressure: 0.25-0.4Mpa. 6;
6. working pressure: 0.15Mpa;
Supplementary: If the conditions allow, it is better to use a mass flow meter to digitally display the regulated gas flow, and at the same time, the percentage concentration of oxygen can be digitally displayed, so that it is easy for the user to operate easily.