The salt spray test machine is an environmental test that mainly uses the artificial simulated salt spray environmental conditions created by the salt spray test equipment to evaluate the corrosion resistance of products or metal materials. It is one of the "three defenses" (humid heat, salt spray, mold) test equipment for artificial climate environment.
Heating system of programmable salt spray tester:
1. The electrical control system of the equipment is on the right side;
2. Adopt high-resolution 7-inch true color LCD touch screen controller imported from Taiwan, China: It can set and display the temperature of the laboratory and the saturator, continuous spray or gap spray, total test time, etc.; built-in automatic control based on advanced PID algorithm Tuning function; support USB storage;
3. The inner tank is heated by air heating, the temperature is uniform, there is no water vapor, and it will not dilute the sprayed salt mist and affect the concentration and PH value of the collected liquid. Adopt high-speed heating electric heating tube;
4. Temperature sensor: Taiwan anti-corrosion PT100 platinum resistance thermometer
5. High-quality electrical components: French "Schneider" executive components
6. The saturator automatically adds water to avoid the cumbersome operation of manual water addition and the impact of frequent shutdowns on the test.
7. With over-temperature protection, insufficient water level warning to ensure safe use.
8. Instrument indication at the end of the test
Installation and attention:
1. Power supply single-phase AC220V 20A.
2. The back of the machine is about 50cm away from the wall, and there is room for maintenance on the left and right sides.
3. Before the external line of the machine is the main power line of 3.5mm2, please install a non-fuse switch or a knife switch (about 20A), and the air pressure pipe should be connected to the air filter inlet valve.
4. The drain pipe can be discharged with PVC1/2 hard pipe. It should be noted that the water pipe should go down, and the exhaust pipe should be made of PVC1/2 hard pipe. down.
5. Please avoid direct sunlight for the installation location of the machine, so as not to affect the test conditions.
6. The installation position of the machine should be kept away from its electrical equipment or flammable items as far as possible to avoid danger.
7. The machine is made of PVC plastic, please do not hit hard to avoid rupture; please do not exceed the test standard range when using the temperature to avoid deformation due to overheating..