With the rapid development of modern industrial technology, the application fields of rubber and plastic products are becoming wider and wider, and the environmental conditions they are subjected to are becoming more and more complex and diverse. Only by reasonably specifying the environmental conditions of the product and correctly selecting the environmental protection measures of the product, can the product be protected from damage during storage and transportation and be safe and reliable during use. Therefore, artificial simulated environmental testing of rubber and plastic products is an essential part of ensuring their high quality. The artificial simulated environmental test is a scientific summary of the actual environmental impact, and has the characteristics of typification, standardization, convenient use, and easy comparison. The diversification of environmental conditions and the importance of environmental testing have also put forward more stringent requirements for environmental testing equipment. The destruction of materials by ozone has received attention. Today, our industrial technology is increasingly developed, and it is also causing more and more serious damage to the natural environment. Various corrosive gases caused by various manufacturing industries are mixed in the air, such as ozone, which is destructive to materials or products. It's a very severe test.
In the development of Chinese industrial enterprises, the requirements for product quality have increased to an unprecedented height, and ensuring the quality of industrial products is the basis of industrial development. In recent years, China's industrial product quality incidents have continued, and product pre-environmental testing has attracted more and more attention. Judging from the current situation, the rapid development of industrial enterprises has maintained a huge scale and increment. At the same time, product quality, safety production, technology The degree of progress and modernization has also been paid more and more attention, and the investment has been continuously increased, which provides a good market and broad development prospects for the ozone aging test chamber.
According to statistics, in the past few years, China's environmental test equipment market has maintained a high growth rate of 15%-21%, which has far exceeded the GDP growth level in recent years, and will remain at least 10% in the next five years. % growth rate. Taking into account the price drop of about 4-6%, the growth of ozone aging test chambers in the Chinese market is actually around 15%, which will be a huge market of up to 10 billion yuan if converted into economic data. According to such a development speed and the demand of the Chinese market, the market will be saturated and gradually mature after at least 10 years, so its market potential is huge.
The control instruments, ozone generators, refrigeration components and electrical components of the ozone aging test chamber produced by QISNYUN are all imported from well-known brands, featuring high reliability, operating instructions, and long service life. So as to realize the multiple purposes of energy saving, consumption reduction, safety testing, and effective improvement of product quality. YSL ozone aging test chamber has the following advantages:
1. Both the box body and the studio are made of high-quality materials, processed and formed by the most advanced processing equipment in China, and the surface of the shell is sprayed to make it beautiful and smooth. The colors are coordinated and the lines are smooth. Accessories such as sample holders, clamps and conduits are made of materials such as stainless steel that are not easily decomposed by ozone. The sample holder can be rotated 360 degrees.
2. A transparent window is set at a reasonable position of the box door to observe the changes of the indoor sample. The observation window is made of multi-layer hollow tempered glass, and the inner side is glued with a sheet-type conductive film, which has the advantages of transparency, heat insulation, and not easy to generate steam and frost.
3. The equipment adopts a long-axis fan motor for stirring, and a stainless steel multi-wing impeller with high and low temperature resistance to achieve strong convection and vertical diffusion circulation, so that the temperature in the laboratory is uniform and stable.
4. The heating element adopts far-infrared nickel alloy high-speed heating electric heating wire. The ozone, temperature, humidity, and refrigeration are completely independent systems. The temperature control output power is calculated by a microcomputer, so as to achieve high-precision and high-efficiency electricity benefits.
5. The refrigeration system adopts a fully enclosed French Taikang compressor, a slope type evaporator, and the entire system pipeline is subjected to a 48H leak detection test for ventilation and pressure, and the environmentally friendly fluorine-free refrigerant is used.
6. The control system adopts "Taiwan Weilun" 5.7-inch color touch screen and "Germany Siemens" PLC module control, automatic handwriting setting, intuitive operation interface, overall beautiful and generous, convenient and simple operation.
7. The ozone generator adopts the welding process of quartz glass tube electrode, no impurities, no glue seal, not easy to produce electrode breakdown and aging, long life of the electrode, due to the use of medium frequency high voltage power supply, the electrode will not generate corona overheating, The generated ozone concentration is stable, and the ozone concentration will not decrease with the working time or the gas flow.
8. Complete safety protection functions, in addition to equipment over-temperature, over-voltage, overload, under-phase/reverse equal protection, but also with timing, leakage, running instructions, automatic shutdown after fault alarm and other protections
Since there is a certain gap between similar products in China and the QINSUN ozone aging machine project in terms of control method and ozone generation, and there is no product with the same performance, the products of the QINSUN ozone aging machine project are extremely popular in Chinese foreign markets and in the same industry. Strong advantages and market competitiveness. This product has a wide range of applications. At present, there are many quality inspection units and companies negotiating cooperation matters with our company, and the market prospect is very broad. The products of the QINSUN ozone aging machine project have very good prospects in the Chinese market, and the market share is expected to reach about 8%.