Martindale Abrasion And Pilling Tester is commonly used for all types of fabrics, which include woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, knitted garment fabrics, home textiles, industrial fabrics, carpets, etc. In this way there exist many different types of Abrasion Testers, abrasion resistant fabrics, test conditions, test procedures, methods for evaluating abrasion and interpretation of results, etc.
In this article, Standard Group introduces you about the operation method of Martindale Abrasion And Pilling Tester:
1. Turn on the power and open the power switch on the side of the instrument;
2. Check the positioning of the 3 bearing pulleys;
3. Set the required number of revolutions;
a) Press the "*" key under the display to zero all individual counters;
b) Press "0" to stop the operation of a counter;
c) Press "1" to count only the operation of one counter; d) Press "2" to clear the data displayed on one counter;
4. Place the specimen and abrasive into the specimen holder or abrasive table according to the requirements of different method standards;
5. Press the green button to start the test;
6. Set the number of revolutions to complete the machine beeping, after 1 minute or press the red "RST" button beeping end and return to the set state;
7. If the same operation, you can directly press the green button; if different, you need to reset the number of revolutions and then press the green button to start running;
The above is QINSUN instrument for your detailed answer Martindale Abrasion And Pilling Tester operation method related content details, hope that the need to purchase products to consult friends.