Xenon lamp aging test chamber with xenon lamp to simulate the radiation effect of sunlight, condensation and water spray to simulate dew and rain, the instrument only needs a few days or weeks to reproduce the outdoor environment that takes months or even years to occur. Many users in the use of Xenon lamp aging test chamber after a period of time sometimes encounter the problem of xenon lamp rupture, so why the Xenon lamp aging test chamber lamp in the use of the process of sudden rupture?
1. lamp after use, the surface may accumulate ash and oil, more than a year after the boot is not clean, which may lead to heating when the surface temperature rises, instantaneous uneven heating, rupture.
2. Xenon lamp aging test chamber lamp life is generally 1 year, even if not used, its storage life is also invalidated by aging; life of 1000 hours (* mouth about 1500 hours), that is, after 1000 hours of continuous use lamp irradiation is insufficient, the spectral curve changes invalid (but can be lit). This is more than three years, not including the time the lamp is in the manufacturer's inventory, far beyond its service life.
3. There is no air conditioning in the room, and there is no ventilation. The heat generated by the xenon lamp aging chamber and the xenon lamp is too great. If ambient cooling is not used and kept below 35°C, it can easily lead to lamp overheating and rupture.
4. There are problems with the design, resulting in the closed end of the fan in contact with the metal, the closed end of the melting and metal short circuit, the fan does not turn, resulting in the heat of the lamp can not be dissipated.
5. The air duct design is unreasonable, and the terminal is right next to the metal of the lamp shade.
6. Not used for a long time, the closed end aging, resulting in fracture.
In summary, QINSUN instrument technical engineers recommend that users buy well-known brands of Xenon lamp aging test chamber, in addition should be regular maintenance of Xenon lamp aging test chamber, when not in use, pay attention to regular power.