UV Accelerated Weathering Tester simulates environmental conditions such as UV rays, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, darkness, etc. in natural climates. By reproducing these conditions, they are combined into a loop and allow them to complete the loop count automatically. In order to better use the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, we also need to understand its maintenance.
1. If the UV aging tester is not working, keep it dry and disconnect the power.
2. The UV Accelerated Weathering Tester wastewater discharge system must be installed;
3. When the UV light aging test box fails, please find relevant personnel, and do not disassemble it without authorization;
4. The sensor in the studio is not subject to strong impact;
5. After the test, drain the water in the test machine, and dry the working chamber and box.
6. Prohibit chemical contact with UV Accelerated Weathering Tester; (away from combustibles. Explosives);
7. Remember to use a plastic cover after use to avoid dust intrusion. If there is dust, it should be removed in time.
8. The test box has been stopped for a long time. When using it again, the water source, power supply and various components must be carefully checked, and the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester should be started after confirmation;
9. After each test, take out the sample and clean the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester liner;
10. Operators should be equipped with protective glasses and jackets. Since ultraviolet radiation is more harmful to personnel (especially eyes), operators should minimize ultraviolet exposure (contact time is 1min);
11. The UV Accelerated Weathering Tester mouth should be placed in a well-ventilated place (it is recommended to install a ventilator to keep the room ventilated), and should not be installed in a place with a lot of dust;
12. After use, remember to remove dust on the plastic cover to keep the appearance of the box clean and avoid dust from invading the box.
These are the 12 tips for UV Accelerated Weathering Tester maintenance, if you want to know more about it, please leave us a message!