UV Accelerated Weathering Tester can not only perform light test, but also have other climate simulation functions. Generally speaking, UV Accelerated Weathering Tester has the functions of climate simulation such as light, high temperature, humidity, rain, condensation, darkness, etc., to comprehensively The aging test is carried out on the test article. Among them, high temperature and humidity are conducive to the aging reaction of ultraviolet light to the test items, and rain, condensation, darkness, etc. can help the test items to be better exposed to ultraviolet light, and they all have a certain effect of accelerating aging.
When the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester is actually used, it should be operated according to the operation instructions delivered with the box. Since the test time is slightly longer, if the operation is not standardized, it will easily cause the failure of the test and waste test resources. Let's specifically explain the operation steps and methods of UV Accelerated Weathering Tester.
1. Sampling the test sample, the standard sample size is 150mm long * 70mm wide, and the thickness is 1-3mm thick;
2. Open the cover plates on both sides of the test box, first remove the fixed spring ring on the sample frame, then remove the light-blocking blind hole plate, and then put the sample flat into the sample frame, and use the spring steel ring to fix it reliably. Ensure that the distance between the sample surface and the lamp surface is uniform, so as not to affect the test results;
3. If the sample is a small sample, first fix the sample on a blind hole plate that blocks light, and then cover the blind hole plate like a sample frame to avoid light leakage and water leakage;
4. If there are few samples, it is not necessary to turn on the lamps on both sides, just turn on the lamps on the side of the sample;
5. Put down the cover on both sides and cover it well;
6. Turn on the main power switch at the back of the machine when checking that the power connection of the machine is correct.
7. Turn on the power switch (POWER) controller on the panel to start displaying, and then operate it on the controller (see the controller operation manual for details);
8. Irradiation intensity calibration, the equipment is equipped with a hand-held irradiance intensity calibrator, fix the probe in the hole above the fixing plate in the middle of the sample frame of the equipment, then cover the cover, turn on the light, and pay attention to the hand-held The irradiance intensity of the irradiance meter, the unit displayed by the calibrator is uw/cm2X100 times, that is, W/m2, the corresponding measurement spectral range is 315-375nm, and the peak wavelength is 340nm; the optical bandwidth of the calibrator is 6; so the measurement The obtained irradiance value needs to be divided by a multiple of 6 to obtain the peak irradiance intensity at 340nm.
If you want to get the price of UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, please pay attention to the QINSUN test instrument manufacturer and leave us a message!