The application of Xenon lamp aging test chamber in the auto parts industry is important and extensive. Here, the editor briefly explains the precautions for Xenon lamp aging test chamber inspection of auto parts.
1. To avoid reducing the instability of the test and to ensure the accuracy of the test, the maintenance and calibration of the machine and equipment should be carried out according to the guidance of the machine and equipment manufacturer.
2. The test water should not leave all alluvial deposits or stains on the test sample. The water content of liquid particles in common water should not exceed 1ppm, and the water content of sio2 should not exceed 0.2ppm. The measurement of water content of sio2 should refer to ASTM D859 or ASTM D4517. The composition is solved by de-ionization method and reverse osmosis method to obtain water with the specified purity.
3. When testing the auto parts, first turn off all sprinklers on the machinery and equipment to avoid accidental self-spraying of the test product.
4. When inspecting automotive interior parts, according to the installation of suitable filters, the output power of the xenon arc lamp spectrometer spread (SPD) conforms to Table D2 or D3 in Annex D.
5. When inspecting automotive exterior parts, according to the installation of suitable filters, the output power of the xenon arc lamp spectrometer spread (SPD) meets the requirements, and the typical spectrometer spreads in the category, please refer to our product manual.
QINSUN tester manufacturer is a textile testing instrument manufacturer, which can provide various types of Xenon lamp aging test chamber, welcome to order!