The Si48 UV-Carbon arc lamp aging tester can simulate the damage caused by sunlight and rain by using a fluorescent UV lamp to simulate sunlight and a distilled water spray to simulate the effect of rain. It takes a few days or weeks to reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors. Types of hazards include: fading, discoloration, loss of light, chalking, cracking, cloudiness, bubbling, brittleness, strength, deterioration, and oxidation.
Si48 ultraviolet carbon arc lamp aging test chamber adopts CNC machine tool processing molding, beautiful and generous shape, the lid is two-way flip type, easy to operate. The inner liner of the chamber adopts imported senior stainless steel plate, and the outer liner of the chamber adopts A3 steel plate spraying, which increases the appearance texture and cleanliness.
Si48 UV carbon arc lamp aging test chamber structure characteristics:
1. The box adopts CNC machine tool processing and molding, with beautiful and generous shape, and the box cover is two-way flip type, easy to operate.
2. The inner chamber adopts imported senior stainless steel plate, and the outer chamber adopts A3 steel plate spraying, which increases the appearance of texture and cleanliness.
3. Heating method for the inner liner sink type heating, heating up fast, temperature distribution evenly.
4. Drainage system uses back vortex type and U-type accumulation device drainage, convenient for users to clean.
Si48 UV carbon arc lamp aging test chamber control system:
1. Using black aluminum plate connected to the temperature sensor, using the black plate temperature meter to control the heating, the temperature is more stable.
2. The radiometer probe adopts fixed type, no need to load and unload every time.
3. The radiation quantity adopts the special ultraviolet irradiation meter with high precision display and measurement.
4. Radiance is not more than 50W/m2.
5. Light and condensation can be controlled independently and can be controlled in alternate cycles.
6. The independent control time of light and condensation and the alternate cycle control time can be set within one thousand hours.
Si48 UV carbon arc lamp aging tester operation method:
1.Turn on the power (AC380V±10% 50/60HZ);
2.connected to the water source (directly connected to the tap water outlet);
3.open the door, at the location of the sensor * the bottom of a sensor hanging wet ball gauze, and both ends hanging in the water tank;
4.close the box door before the test frame needs to be installed on the test piece; (the size of the test piece must match the sample frame)
5. close the cover on the specimen frame to prevent light leakage, and will be stuck tightly on the spring;
6.open the "power" switch; (need to close both sides of the box door)