Ozone aging test chamber applications:
Ozone aging test chamber The series of products are suitable for the aging cracking test of non-metallic materials and rubber products.
Ozone aging test chamber structure:
1. The outer chamber is made of A3 steel plate, and the surface of the shell is sprayed with plastic, which is more polished and beautiful.
2. The inner liner is imported mirror stainless steel plate.
3. Insulation material: high-density glass fiber wool.
4. stirring system: the use of long-shaft fan motor, high and low temperature stainless steel multi-wing impeller, in order to achieve the strength of convection vertical diffusion cycle.
5. the door and the box between the use of double high temperature resistant high tensile sealing strip to ensure that the test area airtight
6. The bottom of the machine adopts high quality fixed PU movable wheels.
7. The observation window is made of multi-layer hollow tempered glass, and the inner side is glued with sheet type conductive film.
8. Built-in 360 degree rotating sample holder (rotation speed 1 rpm)
1, ozone generator for the silent discharge tube ozone generator (with small noise volume, high purity characteristics)
2, electrode cooling method: air-cooled
3, ozone generation gas supply source: air
4, ozone detection probe for the imported British CT electrochemical sensor and shell, electronic circuit board, shielding wire and other components.
5, ozone detection probe output signal: 4 ~ 20mA
6, ozone detection probe collection accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
1、compressor: fully enclosed France Taikang 1 set
2、Refrigeration mode: air-cooled
4、The whole system pipeline are ventilated and pressurized for 48H to pick up the leakage test.
5、Heating and cooling system is completely independent
6、Internal spiral refrigerant copper pipe.
7、Slope type evaporator
8、 filter drier, refrigerant flow window, repair valve, oil separator, solenoid valve, liquid storage cylinder are imported original parts
Ozone-resistant aging test chamber technical parameters:
1. ozone concentration: 0～500pphm
2. Temperature range: 0℃～70℃
3. temperature fluctuation: ±0.5℃
4. temperature deviation: ≤ ± 2 ℃
5. refrigeration system: imported refrigeration compressor fast cooling
6. standard specimen static stretching fixture; (GB/T 7762-2003,ISO1431/2)
7. standard test piece dynamic tensile jig; (GB/T 13642-92,ISO1431/2)
8. dynamic fatigue fixture for rubber hose; (customized)
9. dynamic fixture for special rubber products; (customized)