The fabric wrinkle recovery tester is suitable for testing any fabric made of pure or blended fibers. It is used to test the recovery ability of the sample under a certain load after a certain period of time.
The main parameters:
1. Sample size: 15cm×28cm (6×11 inches)
2. Weights: 2000g, 1000g, 500kg, 200kg, cumulative
3. Dimensions: 150×150×330mm (6×6×13 inches) (length×width×height)
4. Weight: 9.5kg (21lb)
AATCC 128, ISO 9867, ENKA 3061
1. A base with a bracket, the round steel plate fixed on the base matches the movable steel plate at the upper end, and the movable flange is equipped with a locking pin;
2, 4 standard weights, respectively 2000g, 1000g, 500kg, 200kg;
3. Provide a full set of 5 inch x 3 inch plastic board for easy rating (grade 1-5)
The main principle:
Under standard atmospheric pressure, use a standard crimping device to apply a predetermined pressure to the sample and keep it for a specified time. The overall structure of the instrument and the precise spiral column can ensure uniform deformation of the loaded sample. Take it from the instrument After loading the sample, adjust the humidity of the sample again under standard atmospheric pressure and allow it to recover for a certain period of time, then compare the sample with the reference sample to evaluate the appearance of the sample.
1. Use the sample pressing device first, and test three samples continuously with an interval of about 1 min;
2. Fold the sample face to face, clamp the edge of the cloth with a clip, no more than 5mm from the edge of the cloth;
3. In some cases, the surface of the sample will stick together. A piece of paper or aluminum foil should be used, with a size of 18x14mm. Be careful not to touch the sample with your hands;
4. Place the folded sample between the two pressure blocks, and immediately apply a weight, turn on the timing device, wait 60+2 seconds, and prepare the next sample according to 2, 3, and 4;
5. After 5 minutes, quickly and slightly remove the * piece of weight. Use the clamp to transfer the folded sample to the sample rack of the measuring instrument;
6. Remove the paper or aluminum foil, put one side of the sample into the sample holder, and hang the other side freely. After 60+2 seconds, put the second and third pieces into the sample holder;
7. Adjust the instrument so that the lower end of the sample suspension is consistent with the vertical mark of the instrument, and should be continuously adjusted within 5 minutes (make the lower end of the sample suspension consistent with the vertical mark of the instrument) to avoid the influence of gravity;
8. After 5min, record the recovery angle of the sample. If the sagging end is slightly curled or twisted, use the vertical plane passing through the center of the sagging end and the axis of the dial as the reference for the reading of the crease recovery angle;
9. Repeat the above steps, and then make three samples with reverse face folds and the front face and back face folds in the weft direction (12 pieces in total).
More details, please visit us at: https://www.qinsun-lab.com/index.html
r write email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org