Resistance range of mask synthetic blood permeation testing machine
The synthetic blood penetration tester of protective clothing is used to measure the jet penetration performance of synthetic blood and other liquid sources, so as to evaluate its safety protection performance. It is mainly used to test the permeability resistance of protective clothing to blood, body fluids, blood pathogens (tested with Phi-X 174 antibiotics), synthetic blood and other liquids. Applicable to the liquid permeation resistance of protective equipment such as gloves, protective clothing, outer covers, coveralls and boots.
1.1 This test method is used to evaluate the permeability resistance of medical masks under the impact of small volume (〜2 mL) high-speed synthetic blood flow.
1.2 This test method is not applicable to all forms or conditions of blood-borne pathogen exposure. Users of the test method must look at the face exposure and evaluate whether the test method is suitable for their specific application.
1.3 This test method is mainly aimed at the performance of materials or some material structures used in medical masks. This test method cannot solve the design, structure or interface performance of the medical mask or other factors that may affect the overall protection of the medical mask and its operation (such as filtration efficiency and pressure drop). Procedures for measuring these properties are included in test methods F2101 and MIL-M-36954C.
1.4 This test method does not solve the air permeability of the medical mask material or any other characteristics that affect the breathing comfort of the medical mask. This test method evaluates medical masks as protective clothing. This test method does not evaluate the performance of medical masks in air transmission or in preventing the penetration of atomized body fluids deposited on medical masks.
Test method of synthetic blood permeation testing machine
1 Distribute a certain amount of synthetic blood on the specimen mask from a set distance through the pneumatic valve to simulate the impact (splash) of blood or other body fluids on the specimen. The velocity and volume of the fluid are set to simulate a given medical protocol.
2 Any evidence that synthetic blood penetrates into the inner surface of the medical mask (the side contacting the wearer's face) constitutes a fault. The result is reported as pass/fail.
3 Evaluate specimen medical masks at the speed of 450, 500 and 635 cm/s. These correspond to the speed of leaving arteriole puncture at human blood pressure of 10.7, 16.0 and 21.3 kPa(80, 120 and 160 mmHg). The test results are reported at each speed or corresponding pressure, and the medical mask is rated as the corresponding highest blood pressure, so the medical mask specimen shows an acceptable quality limit of 4.0.
1. the instrument uses an air source that can provide (20 1) kpa air pressure to continuously pressurize the sample, which is not limited by the space of the test site.
2. The instrument has a pressure gauge to display the pressurization pressure, and the pressurization pressure can be adjusted.
3. Use pressurized medium: compressed air.
4. The special stainless steel penetration test tank ensures that the sample is firmly clamped and the synthetic blood is prevented from splashing around.
5. Square metal blocking net: open space ≥ 50%; Under 20kPa, the bending is ≤5mm.
6. Digital display timer with accuracy of 1 second.
7. The instrument has clamps that can generate 13.5Nm torque.
8. The instrument structure is the same as the schematic diagram of test instrument and the structure of test tank in GB19082-2009.