The Packaging material bursting tester, also known as a bursting strength tester, is a test device used to test the bursting strength of flexible and non-flexible packaging materials such as paper, cardboard, and corrugated cardboard. This equipment allows testing the bursting strength of various packaging materials when subjected to pressure, thus helping manufacturers to evaluate the quality and performance of packaging materials.
The packaging material bursting tester works by applying hydraulic pressure to a sample of packaging material until it explodes. The amount of pressure required is measured in pounds per square inch (PSI) or kilopascals (kPa), which gives an indication of the strength of the packaging material.
The packaging material bursting tester typically consists of components such as a pressure hydraulic system, an adjustable air pressure control unit, a touch screen control panel, and a test sample holder. In the test, the sample is clamped between a circular die and a diaphragm and the bursting strength of the material is measured by gradually increasing the hydraulic pressure. The results of these tests can be used to evaluate the performance of packaging materials, such as compression strength, tear strength and water resistance.
Packaging material bursting tester is used in a wide variety of industries, including food, pharmaceutical, paper, plastic, rubber, etc. In the food and pharmaceutical industries, it is used to test the sealing performance of packaging materials to maintain the freshness and safety of products. In the paper, plastic and rubber industries, it is used to test the strength and durability of materials to ensure that products are not damaged during transportation and storage.
Where to buy a reliable Packaging material bursting tester?
QINSUN Packaging material bursting tester has the following 6 advantages.
1) High accuracy: Packaging material bursting tester uses high-precision sensors and instruments to accurately measure the bursting strength and bursting index of packaging materials, ensuring the accuracy of test results.
(2) easy to operate: the test instrument with a graphical interface, easy to use, just follow the operating instructions can be tested.
3) Wide range of use: QINSUN Packaging material bursting tester can test a variety of packaging materials, including paper, plastic, rubber, metal and so on. This makes it very flexible and can be applied to a variety of industries and applications.
4) High versatility: It can test packaging materials of different shapes and sizes, such as bags, tubes, boxes, etc.. This makes it applicable to a variety of different packaging types and shapes.
5）Saving time and cost: Packaging material bursting tester can test a variety of materials in a short time, avoiding the labor and time cost required for manual testing.
6) WYSIWYG function (What you see is what you get): Packaging material bursting tester can record and display the test results, thus making the test results easier to understand and compare.
QINSUN Packaging material bursting tester has the advantages of high precision, easy to operate, fast, time-saving and labor-saving, which can help manufacturers to evaluate the quality and performance of packaging materials and improve the reliability and safety of products, and has been well received by major material manufacturers.