The Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester is no exception to this rule. Here, Shanghai QianShi introduces the maintenance and servicing of the Taber abrasion testing machine.
1. Taber wear-resistant testing machine maintenance method:
The external aluminum base of the machine is painted, so it only needs to be wiped with a dry cloth to remove dust. If it is not used for a long time, please cover it with a cover.
The mechanism of this machine is covered by aluminum material and dust cover, and it does not need maintenance under normal use.
The fixtures attached to this machine are all electroplated. In general use, you only need to remove the dust with a dry cloth. If you do not use it for a long time, please use a clean cotton cloth dipped in a little anti-rust oil to wipe the surface of the fixture.
4) The non-painted part of the machine:
The non-painted parts of the machine are all stainless steel or electroplated, and will never rust. Therefore, in normal use, you only need to remove dust with a dry cloth. If you do not use it for a long time, please use a clean cotton cloth with a little anti Rust oil, just wipe off the surface of the non-painted part of the machine.
2. Taber abrasion testing machine cleaning method:
In order to keep the appearance of the instrument clean, please use a soft cloth to clean the instrument regularly. For stubborn stains, use a soft cloth dampened with mild detergent to remove. Do not use QL cleaners such as benzene, acetone, thinner or abrasive cleaners to avoid damage to the case. For safety reasons, please cut off the external power supply before cleaning the instrument.
3. Taber wear testing machine maintenance precautions.
1) The working environment and conditions of the instrument should fully comply with the requirements, including room temperature, relative humidity, power supply voltage, installation base (the machine around the general requirements of no vibration, no corrosive media, no strong electromagnetic field interference), in addition to some instruments have special requirements for the environment, should be strictly in accordance with the instructions for maintenance and maintenance;
2) Before and after use should be kept clean and avoid collision;
3) When the test instrument is not used for a long time, it is advisable to plug it in and turn it on regularly;
4) The instrument should be in charge of the test, the test should be carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures, it is strictly forbidden to do the test beyond the scope of the test, the test should be completed to restore the instrument to the initial position to ensure that the next test is carried out normally;
5) The instrument should be cleaned and inspected regularly, and the instrument should be calibrated to ensure the accuracy of the instrument;
6) Appropriate protection measures should be taken when the instrument is not in use, and if it is not used for a long time, it should be tested again before use.