1. Wearing PPE(e.g., waterproof aprons, surgical gowns, surgical caps, respirators, face shields, boots, and gloves) and certain airtight garment or clothing long time can often increase risk for heat-related illnesses.
2. It is necessary and required in order to reduce or eliminate exposure to external hazards (chemicals, physical hazards, and disease-causing organisms [e.g., viruses and bacteria]). Reduces the body’s normal way of getting rid of heat by sweating and other means.
3. Wearable PPE that protects against heat exposures are called Wearable Cooling & Dehumidifying Equipment (e.g., water-cooled garments, air-cooled garments, cooling vests, and wetted overgarments) and can range in simplicity, cost, and maintenance.
4. Wearable personal cooling systems could also be used during a rest period where the worker is not actively engaged in work. Core body temperature decreases relatively slowly, and simply stopping hard work will not result in an immediate decrease. Therefore, increasing the rate of heat removal from the body would reduce the risk for heat-related illness. Using wearable personal cooling systems could reduce the time required to lower core body temperature.
5. Currently some wearable personal cooling systems have limitations within a work setting, such as:
• Ice vests are cheap, but their tem¬perature cannot be controlled and they often do not stay cool long enough to be practical.
• If the cooling system is too cold, this will result in reduced heat transfer from the body to the environ¬ment.
• Water-cooled garments require that the worker be tethered to a system that circulates the cool water, which limits the person’s range of operation.
1. Faster cooling speed and Longer cooling time
The protective suit internal temperature can be reduced by 8 degrees within 10 minutes, to about 23-24 degrees like in air condition environment, equivalent to reducing the temperature of the environment by 4 degrees Celsius, which can increase HCWs working efficiency.
This wearable PCS dehumidification capacity is equivalent to reducing the ambient humidity by 10%, it help to reduce HCWs sweating, which will avoid fogging situation on HCWs protective glasses.
3. Light and Portable
Compared with other water PCS device, our device is much more lighter than other ice pack system. And this device can replace battery outside the protective clothing, so it can maintain a constant cooling power.
1. Blower Parameters:
Air flow 60 ~ 90 L/min
Pressure drop 200～450 Pa
2. Hot end heat sink:
Material: Aluminum 6063
3. Battery paramete:
High temperature polymer lithium battery, 3.7V, 50mm*80mm*5mm, when used for blowing, three batteries are connected in series to provide 12V voltage, when used for refrigeration tablets, three batteries are connected in parallel to provide 5.5A curre