Random Tumble Pilling Tester is used to determine the pilling and fuzzing characteristics of textile fabrics.
The test specimens with dimensions of 105×105mm are put in the chambers, stainless steel impellers rotate within individually lit aluminium chambers constantly tumbling test fabrics against cork liners for a predetermined time controlled by a timer and audible alarm. Compressed air is also injected into the chamber to assist in the tumbling action. Adjustable of the pressure.
1. 4 test chambers;
2. Equipped with a rotating stainless impellers in each test chamber;
3. Reliably Sealing of the testing chambers;
4. A digital electronic counter;
5. A buzzer to remind the end of test;
6. Equipped with pressure gauge and the timer;
7. Dimension of Drum: 146×152mm;
8. Dimension of Cork liner: 452×146×1.5mm;
9. Rods: L=121mm;
10. Rotating speed: 1200r/min;
11. Compressed air: 0.014-0.021MPa.
Pilling Resistance Tester Standards:
ASTM D3512, GB/T 4802.4, ISO 12945.3, JIS L1076-D
Easy to Use
Controls are easily accessible for testing and illuminating the sample chambers
Four-digit timer display indicates minutes: seconds and has a maximum setting of 99.59 (mm:ss)
Air pressure inside the sample chambers is displayed on instrument front