Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance Tester is used to determine the resistance of medical protective masks/protective clothing to penetration by synthetic blood at different test pressures,and can also be used to determine the resistance to blood penetration of other coating materials.
Blood penetration resistance tester Features:
1. The convex sample fixing device can simulate the actual state of use of a mask, leave a test target area without damaging the sample, and distribute the synthetic blood in the target area of the sample.
2. Color touch screen operation.
3. Equipped with a target plate, which can block the high-pressure edge portion of the sprayed liquid flow, and only let the steady-state flow portion be sprayed on the sample, which increases the accuracy and repeatability of the liquid velocity sprayed on the sample.
4. Equip with thermal printer for printing results.
5. The special constant pressure spray device can spray a certain volume of synthetic blood in a controlled time. 3. It can fully simulate the human body's average blood pressure of 10.6kPa, 16kPa, and 21.3kPa spray speeds for testing.
|Injection distance||300mm～305mm, adjustable|
Relevant Test Instruments:
Protective Clothing Blood Penetration Tester / Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester