Xenon lamp aging chamber is a commonly used environmental aging test equipment, the use of xenon arc lamp that can mimic the full sunlight spectrum to reproduce the destructive light waves that exist in different environments, which can provide the appropriate environmental simulation and accelerated testing for scientific research, product development and quality control.
Xenon lamp aging tester adopts xenon arc lamp which can simulate the full sunlight spectrum to reproduce the destructive light waves existing in different environments:
1. It can provide corresponding environment simulation and accelerated test for scientific research, product development and quality control.
2. It can be used for the selection of new materials, the improvement of existing materials or the evaluation of changes in material composition after the change of the durability of the test.
3. It can well simulate the changes that occur when materials are exposed to sunlight under different environmental conditions.
4. If the test samples are not large or numerous, it is recommended to use a bench-top xenon lamp, which can achieve the same effect.
Operation and use steps:
1. Before starting, make sure the test chamber is connected to a power source and the power switch is off.
2. Open the door of the chamber and place the test sample inside the chamber.
3. Close the door of the test chamber and make sure it is locked.
4. Turn on the power switch on the control panel, and the test chamber starts to supply power.
5. Set the desired xenon light intensity and time on the control panel. Different aging modes and times can be selected as required.
6. Constrain the temperature and humidity of the sample and the speed of the fan to achieve the desired test conditions. Different temperature and humidity settings can be selected as needed.
7. Verify that the desired settings have been entered correctly and start the aging test.
8. During the aging test, periodically check for changes in the sample. Records and measurements can be made as needed.
9. When the aging test reaches the predetermined time, turn off the power switch of the test chamber.
10. Open the door of the test chamber, remove the aging samples, and carry out the necessary follow-up testing and analysis.