The mask flame retardant performance tester LR-K013 complies with the EN149 standard, which will be described in detail below.
1. Introduction of tester
LR-K013 Mask Flame Retardancy Tester is a special equipment for testing the flame retardant performance of masks, which is designed based on EN149 standard. The tester quantifies the flame resistance of the mask to ensure that it can provide effective protection in dangerous situations such as fire.
2. Test method
1. Sample preparation: Prepare the sample of the mask to be tested to ensure that it meets the requirements.
2. Stability test: Place the sample mask on a stable test bench and keep it stable.
3. Ignition test: Use a standard flame source to ignite one side of the sample mask, and then record the ignition time.
4. Continuous burning test: After the mask is ignited, observe whether the burning spreads by itself, and record the spreading time.
5. Flame contact test: Place the other side of the sample mask in the flame, and record the flame contact time.
6. After all the records are completed, judge whether the flame retardant performance of the mask meets the requirements of the EN149 standard according to the test results.
3. Test indicators
1. Ignition time: The ignition time of the sample mask should meet the requirements in the EN149 standard.
2. Burning duration: The burning time of the sample mask cannot exceed the time specified in the standard.
3. Flame contact time: The flame contact time that the sample mask can withstand should meet the standard requirements.
4. Spread performance: Whether the flame will spread by itself after the sample mask is ignited, and the spread time should meet the standard.
4. Analysis of test results
According to the test indicators, the test results are analyzed and judged. If the ignition time, burning duration, flame contact time and spreading performance of the sample mask all meet the requirements of the EN149 standard, the mask can be considered to have good flame retardant performance.
5. Matters needing attention
1. During the test, it is necessary to ensure the safety of the test environment to prevent accidents such as fire.
2. Testers should be familiar with the operating procedures and use the test equipment correctly to ensure the accuracy of the test.
3. It is necessary to inspect and calibrate the tester regularly to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test results.
LR-K013 Mask Flame Retardancy Tester is a set of special equipment that complies with EN149 standard and can be used to quantitatively test the flame resistance of masks. Through the test of this tester, it can be ensured that the mask can provide effective protection in dangerous situations such as fire. However, it should be noted that safety needs to be ensured during the test, and the tester should be inspected and calibrated regularly to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test results.