The Super Daylight Colour Assessment Cabinet simulates various types of lighting conditions and provides the user with a neutral environment to compare the colour of specimens. The specimens look different under different light sources and the QS1729 Super Daylight offers common light sources such as standard artificial daylight (type D65), UV fluorescent lamps, sunset light (type F/A) etc. (other light sources are available).
1. D65 International Standard Artificial Daylight│Colour temperature: 6500K│Wattage: 2 x 18W
2. TL84 European, Japanese light source│Colour temperature: 4000K│Wattage: 2 pieces x 18W
3. Cool light source for US shops│Colour temperature: 4200K│Wattage: 2 pieces x 20W
4. Sunset lamp, yellow light and colour comparison reference│Color temperature: 2700K│Wattage: 4 pieces x 40W
5. UV lamp│Fluorescent│Power: 1 piece x 20W
High frequency electronic start, saving waiting time.
5 sets, recording the time the light is used. It is normal for the lamp to burn very strongly when switched on and off frequently. It is recommended to replace the lamp after 1000 hours of use.
1. Blackout paint on the inside of the case.
2. Equally spaced lampshades to provide even light emission and avoid single light concentrations.
The QS1729 Super Daylight Colour Assessment Cabinet records the hours of use of the light source as a reference for its life span.