Some maintenance measures of the UV aging test box The UV aging test box uses a fluorescent ultraviolet lamp as the light source, which is suitable for non-metallic materials, coatings, paints, rubber, plastics and their products under light, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, Changes in dark environments, UV aging test chambers for testing product and material weather resistance reliability tests, are necessary testing equipment for quality inspection and measurement, scientific research units, colleges and universities, scientific research and other fields.
Maintenance measures for UV aging test chamber:
1. If the UV aging tester is not working, keep it dry and disconnect the power supply.
2. After the test, drain the water in the testing machine, and dry the working room and the cabinet.
3. After use, remember to cover the plastic cover to avoid dust intrusion. If there is dust, it should be removed in time.
4. The sensing device in the working room should not be subjected to strong impact;
5. The UV aging test chamber is best placed in a well-ventilated place (it is recommended to install a ventilation fan to keep the room ventilated), and it should not be installed in a dusty place.
6. When the UV aging test box fails and cannot be eliminated by yourself, please find relevant personnel, and do not disassemble it privately.
7. If the test box is not used for a long time, it is necessary to carefully check the water source, power supply and various components when it is used again, and then start the UV aging test box after confirming that it is correct.