Tearing Strength Tester is used to determine the internal tearing resistance or tearing degree of paper, the instrument works based on the work consumed by tearing the sample to a certain length, how to use the Tearing Strength Tester first need to understand the instrument control panel functions. Kunshan Haida instruments with you to explain in detail.
Paper Tearing Strength Tester control panel functions introduced.
1. "Reset" key - used for system initialization and system "dead" when the recovery function.
2. "Paper" key - used to control the paper in the printer to move, press this key printer paper running, and then press to stop the paper. Press and hold this key during the printing process can stop printing.
3. "Print" key - used to control the printout function.
4. "Range selection" key - for measuring range gear conversion.
5. "Calibration friction angle" key - used for the calibration of friction angle and swing parameters.
6. "Standard deviation" key - for extracting and displaying the standard deviation of a group of test results.
7. "Quantitative setting" key - used to set the quantitative value of the specimen and calculate the tear index according to it.
8. "Layer setting" key - used to set the number of layers of the specimen and calculate the tearing value of the single layer specimen accordingly.
9. "△" and "▽" keys - keys for increasing or decreasing the number of plies.
10. "Average" key - used to extract and display the average value of a group of test results.
11. "Coefficient of variation" key - used to extract and display the coefficient of variation of a group of test results.
12. "Tear index" key - used to extract the tear index of a group of test results.
13. "Extract" key - used to extract the test data of any one test.
14. "Delete" key - used to delete the test data containing obvious gross errors.
15. "Test" key - test command key, press the tool handle once, then press the "test" key once, the sector pendulum will be released to complete a test.
For tear and tensile strength of fabric testing, QINSUN Instruments has produced a special paper Tearing Strength Tester, welcome to order!