The textile material tensile testing machine
uses single-chip microcomputer to measure and control the test parameters. It adopts mechanical loading, synchronous belt and ball screw drive, electronic measurement, digital display, continuous adjustment of test speed, and automatic shutdown when test breaks. Test peak holding automatic return function. The speed is adjusted by pressing the button, the test force is not divided into files, and the resolution is unchanged throughout the process.
13 operating functions of the textile material tensile testing machine:
1. Automatic reset: the computer receives the test start instruction, and the measurement system automatically resets
2. Automatic return: After the test break is automatically recognized, the movable beam automatically returns to the initial position at high speed
3. Automatic saving: test data and experimental conditions are automatically saved to avoid data loss caused by sudden power failure and forgetting to save
4. Test process: the test process and measurement, display, analysis, etc. are all completed by the computer
5. Display mode: data and curve are displayed dynamically along with the test process
6. Reappearance of results: The test results can be accessed at will, and the data curve can be re-analyzed
7. Curve traversal: After the test is completed, the mouse can be used to find the point-by-point force and deformation data of the test curve, which is convenient and practical for obtaining test data of various materials.
8. Results comparison: Multiple test characteristic curves can be superimposed, reproduced, enlarged, and presented in different colors for analysis and comparison of a group of samples;
9. Curve selection: you can select the stress-strain, force-time, strength-time and other curves for display and printing according to your needs;
10. Batch test: After setting the test with the same parameters once, the test of a batch of samples can be completed in sequence;
11. Test report:
Stretching: maximum strength, tensile strength, elongation at break, modulus of elasticity, etc.
Bending: maximum force, bending strength, deflection, modulus of elasticity, etc.
Compression: maximum force, compression strength, yield strength, elastic modulus, etc., and the test report can also be programmed and printed in the format required by the user;
12. Limit protection: with two levels of protection: program control and mechanical;
13. Overload protection: automatic shutdown when the load exceeds 10% of the rated value;
Emergency stop: equipped with an emergency stop switch, used to cut off the power supply of the whole machine in an emergency state;
Automatic diagnosis: The system has an automatic diagnosis function, which regularly checks the measurement system and drive system for overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature, etc., and stops immediately when abnormal conditions occur.
Textile material tensile testing machine is widely used in the mechanical performance test of rubber, plastic, wire and cable, textile, waterproof material, non-woven fabric and other non-metallic materials and metal wire, metal foil, metal plate and metal rod. It can also be used for other zero Mechanical performance test of components. Adding accessories can also do compression and bending tests.