The proper use of a mask synthetic blood penetration tester is an important step in ensuring the protective performance and quality of the mask. The following are the proper steps and precautions for using the Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester:
- Ensure that the Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is in proper working order and check that the equipment is in good condition.
- Check the synthetic blood supply system to ensure that the supply line is clear and free of leaks.
- Select the appropriate synthetic blood fluid and pressure according to the purpose and needs of the test.
2. Mask preparation:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize the mask using detergents and disinfectants to ensure that it is free of any stains or contaminants.
- Place the mask on the test bench and adjust the proper position and angle to ensure it is perpendicular to the synthetic blood jet.
3. Test Preparation:
- Turn on the synthetic blood jet system on the test bench and verify the distance and angle between the nozzle and the mask.
- Check the pressure setting of the synthetic blood injection system and make sure it meets the test requirements.
- Inject synthetic blood into the injection system and ensure that the blood supply is adequate according to the test criteria and requirements.
4. Perform the test:
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, face mask and protective clothing.
- Carefully position the mask over the synthetic blood injection nozzle and ensure that there is no gap between the mask and the injection nozzle.
- Turn on the injection system and begin the synthetic blood penetration test.
- Observe whether the synthetic blood successfully penetrates the mask during the test. Examine the inside of the mask for blood leakage and the outside of the mask for any splashes of synthetic blood.
5. Evaluation of results:
- Evaluate the protective performance and quality of the mask based on the test results.
- Check that the mask completely resists the penetration of synthetic blood during the test. If blood leakage or splashing is detected, the mask fails the test.
- Record the results of the test, including synthetic blood pressure, test time, mask model, and any unusual observations.
The following precautions are required when using the Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester:
- Follow safety procedures to avoid any injuries and accidents during mask use.
- Ensure that the equipment and test bench are clean and sanitized to prevent cross-contamination and infection.
- Use the correct synthetic blood fluid and pressure to ensure authenticity and reliability of the test.
- Pay attention to the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Maintain careful observation during testing, noting test results and any abnormalities.
- Regularly check and maintain the test equipment to ensure that it functions properly and meets the standard requirements.
In conclusion, the proper use of the Mask Synthetic Blood Permeability Tester is a critical step in ensuring the protective performance and quality of the mask. By following the correct procedures and precautions, you can obtain accurate and reliable test results and ensure that your mask meets the relevant standards and requirements.