The Martindale Abrasion Tester can be used to determine the pilling resistance of textiles and other changes on the surface. This method is suitable for all textiles, especially for woven fabrics. This test method is not suitable for fabrics with a thickness of more than 3mm, because this kind of cloth gripper is not clamped tightly. Arno Tianxia Instrument Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of textile testing instruments such as Martindale Abrasion Tester. It has high cost performance and short delivery time. Complete after-sales service, welcome customers in need to inquire in time.
The main parameters:
1. Counting range: 0~999999 times;
2. Number of stations: 4, 6, 9 stations;
3. The quality of pressurized material:
a. Holder: 200±1g;
b. Clothing sample weight: 395±2g;
c. Weight of furniture decoration sample: 594±2g;
d. Stainless steel butterfly: 260±1g;
4. Travel range: horizontal: 60.5±0.5mm, vertical: 24±0.5mm;
5. Effective friction diameter of grinding block:
Type A 200g (1.96N) friction head (9kPa)￠28.8-0.084mm;
Type B 155g (1.52N) friction head (12kPa)￠90-0.10mm;
6. Mass of loading hammer: 2385±10g;
7. The relative movement speed between the holder and the grinding table: 20-70r/min (adjustable).
Arnold & Nuo R & D engineers said that the surface pilling or other appearance changes that occur when clothing is worn, such as piles, can be simulated and measured by experimental instruments. The test sample is clamped on the Martindale Abrasion Tester. The front of another piece of fabric rubs against each other according to a certain geometric figure. The figure is a straight line at the beginning, then gradually becomes an ellipse, and then forms a straight line in the opposite direction of the original straight line. The friction should be carried out under a slight pressure until Reach the specified number of laps. After this action, under standard visual conditions, generally use standard pictures to compare with the original fabric to check the degree of pilling and other appearance changes. Generally, its anti-pilling ability is reported in series.
In addition, relevant preparatory work needs to be done before the Martindale flat grinding experiment, so that the experiment can be carried out more accurately and relevant results can be obtained. Arnold's technical engineers briefly summarize as follows:
1. Initial sampling: generally selected from roll samples.
2. Laboratory sampling: Take a one-yard full-width sample from the roll sample, and pay attention to discarding the outer one-yard cloth first.
Selection, Quantity and Preparation
1. Except for other instructions, the sample should be pre-washed or dry-cleaned before cutting the sample, and the humidity should be adjusted according to the final use of the fabric. The details can also be determined by negotiation between the two parties.
2. Cut a pair of circular samples from each laboratory, with diameters of 38mm and 140mm, respectively.
3. Sampling of laboratory samples is done in the whole width. Clothes can be sampled along different pieces. Sampling should be staggered so that the samples will not have the same warp and weft. Wrinkles or other deformations should be avoided at the sampling point. Except for other regulations, the cut samples should not be sampled within 1/10 of the edge of the cloth.
Experimental humidity control:
The sample should be conditioned for at least 4 hours in a standard environment with a temperature of 21±1°C and a relative humidity of 65±2%.