There are several resources available for learning more about the Random Tumble Pilling Tester and its use in fabric testing. Here are a few resources you may find helpful:
1. ASTM International: ASTM International is one of the most widely recognized organizations for developing standards related to materials testing, including textile testing. The ASTM D3512 standard provides a detailed description of the Random Tumble Pilling Tester and its use in pilling resistance testing.
2. AATCC: The American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) is another well-known organization that develops standards for textile testing. The AATCC Test Method 8, Colorfastness to Crocking: Crockmeter Method, provides a description of the crockmeter, which is a similar instrument to the Random Tumble Pilling Tester.
3. Textile School: Textile School is an online resource for textile education, offering articles, tutorials, and courses on various topics related to textiles. They have several articles on the Random Tumble Pilling Tester, including an overview of the instrument and how it works.
4. Textile Testing Solutions: Textile Testing Solutions is a company that provides testing instruments and services for the textile industry. They offer a detailed description of the Random Tumble Pilling Tester, including its features and specifications.
5. YouTube: There are several videos on YouTube that provide a visual demonstration of the Random Tumble Pilling Tester in action, which can be helpful in understanding how the instrument works.
Overall, these resources can be a great starting point for learning more about the Random Tumble Pilling Tester and its use in fabric testing. It's important to remember that proper use of the instrument requires following the manufacturer's instructions and the specific test standard or protocol being used.