One of the first things people care about when buying a mattress is the firmness of the mattress. All of us want to get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. But some people aren't so lucky. Physical discomfort and lack of rest while sleeping are just two of the possible consequences of an unsuitable mattress firmness. Therefore, we need to find the right firmness for your mattress.
That's why it's important to give special consideration to the softness and firmness of your mattress when making it, which is an important factor in sales. Then in the process of making, we must test the mattress.
Therefore, we need to choose the test mattress equipment to test for us.
Mattress firmness testing equipment is used to evaluate the firmness of mattresses and can be used for laboratory testing and quality control in production lines.
So, how does a mattress firmness testing machine work?
1. Universal hardness and firmness measurements are based on a physical property called indentation force deflection. Hardness is calculated by determining the ratio of the thickness after compression to the original circular indentation force. As the indenter is applied to the sample, the computer receives signals from the sensor and records the degree of indentation. In order to compare the test results, the samples must be of the same size and thickness.
2. There is also the spring fatigue test, which is a durability test applied to the mattress under long-term repetitive load and compression deformation, which is also a very important test for testing mattresses.
Jester provides some high quality mattress hardness test equipment computer-controlled testers, there are height loss test, durability test, hardness value and hardness rating of the mattress, etc., will provide you with professional test equipment, selected to meet people's health as well as the best choice of mattress: 1:
1. furniture testing instrument mattress comprehensive performance tester GT-LA08
2. Cornell mattress spring fatigue tester GT-LA03
3. mattress softness and hardness tester GT-LA04