Fabric tensile strength tester is a commonly used test instrument for measuring the strength and elongation properties of fabrics during stretching. The following are the general methods of use:
1. Prepare the test sample: According to the test standard and requirements, cut out the test sample to meet the requirements and record its size and weight.
2. Install the test sample: Place the test sample in the fixture of the testing machine, making sure that the sample is clamped evenly without sliding or twisting.
3. Set the test parameters: Set the test parameters, such as loading speed, loading method, test temperature, etc., according to the test standard and requirements.
4. Start the test: Start the tester and begin the test. The tester will automatically apply force and stretch the sample until it breaks. The tester will record the force and elongation data during the test. 5.
5. Analyze the test results: Based on the test results, the parameters of tensile strength, elongation and elongation at break of the sample are calculated and data analysis and statistics are performed.
6. Clean up the test sample and test apparatus: After the test is completed, clean up the test sample and test apparatus to make sure they are clean and undamaged.
It should be noted that different testing standards and requirements may vary, and the specific usage should be adjusted according to the actual situation. In addition, it is necessary to pay attention to safety during the testing process to avoid hurting yourself and others.