Horizontal Burning Rate Tester is an instrument used to test the burning properties of materials, usually used in construction, electronics, automotive, furniture and other fields. The following are the steps to use the Horizontal Burning Rate Tester:
1. Prepare the test sample: cut the material to be tested into samples of a certain size, usually 100mm x 25mm x 3mm.
2. Fix the test sample on the test platform: Place the test sample on the test platform and clamp it with clamps to keep it horizontal.
3. Turn on the tester: Plug the test instrument into the power supply and turn on the test instrument according to the instructions on the manual.
4. Adjust the test parameters: According to the characteristics of the material to be tested and the test requirements, set the test parameters, including flame size, test time, etc.
5. Ignite the test fire source: Use the fire source that comes with the test instrument or other suitable fire source to ignite the test sample.
6. Observe the test results: The test instrument will automatically record the key data during the test, including flame height, time, etc. According to the test results, determine whether the burning performance of the material meets the requirements.
7. Close the tester: After the test is finished, follow the instructions on the test instrument to close the test instrument and clean up the test platform and test sample residue.
It should be noted that the use of Horizontal Burning Rate Tester requires a certain degree of professional knowledge and operating skills, for non-professionals, it is best to operate under the guidance of a professional. At the same time, it is necessary to follow the relevant safety norms when using the test instrument to avoid accidents.