The washing fastness tester is an instrument for testing the color fastness of fabrics, textiles and dyestuffs, mainly used to evaluate the color change of fabrics during washing, rubbing and drying in water. washing fastness tester has the following main features:
1. Accurate test results: Washing fastness tester can accurately measure the degree of color change by quantification and can provide accurate test data for comparison and analysis.
2. Diverse testing methods: Washing fastness tester can simulate different washing conditions and environments through various testing methods, such as using different levels of water temperature, different types of detergents and different washing cycles, in order to evaluate fabric color fastness more comprehensively.
3. Reliable performance and operability: Washing fastness tester adopts advanced controller, electronic parts and pressure sensing technology to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the test, while the operation is simple and easy to understand, with good ease of use.
4. Energy-efficient design: Washing fastness tester adopts energy-efficient design, which enables the device to complete the test in a short time and at the same time has low energy consumption.
5. Wide application field: Washing fastness tester can be widely used in various fields such as textile, apparel, footwear, hair products, paper, etc. to help processors and product inspectors to inspect and evaluate the color fastness and production quality of products.
To sum up, washing fastness tester has the main features of high accuracy, diversified testing methods, high reliability, easy operation, energy-saving design and wide application, etc. It has become one of the necessary equipment for textile industry and quality inspection organizations.