Textile Tensile Strength Tester is widely used in industrial production, and its automatic control system is an important part of the work. When using the Textile Tensile Strength Tester, the following matters need to be noted:
1. The operator must have the relevant skills and experience to understand the structure, principle, operation method and maintenance knowledge of Textile Tensile Strength Tester.
2. Before using Textile Tensile Strength Tester, safety checks must be made, including checking whether the machine is intact, whether the power supply is stable, whether the blades are sharp, etc. Prohibit the use of machines with safety hazards.
3. When operating the Textile Tensile Strength Tester, pay attention to safety and do not put your fingers or other body parts inside the machine. When cleaning and maintaining the machine, the power must be disconnected first.
4. When using Textile Tensile Strength Tester, it must be operated in accordance with the instruction manual and relevant regulations, and must not be overloaded or used improperly.
5. It is forbidden to add or change parts on Textile Tensile Strength Tester to avoid affecting the normal operation and safety performance of the machine.
6. When using Textile Tensile Strength Tester, you must use the appropriate fabric material, and must not use fabric material of substandard quality or unsuitable.
7. In the use of Textile Tensile Strength Tester, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the machine, regular cleaning of the machine to maintain the good condition of the machine and extend the service life of the machine.
8.Textile Tensile Strength Tester should not be idle for a long time, and should be turned off in time after use to avoid wasting energy.
9. When using Textile Tensile Strength Tester, you should pay attention to environmental protection and try to use environmentally friendly materials to avoid pollution to the environment.
In short, in the use of Textile Tensile Strength Tester must comply with the relevant regulations and safety operating procedures to ensure the safety of the operator and the normal operation of the machine.