Recently, there has been a lot of news about textile testing in international trade. Textile testing is carried out to determine the quality and safety of textiles in order to protect the health and rights of consumers. Below is a preview of recent information on textile testing that has been reported in the international news.
1. The British Textile Testing Centre found that most textiles contain toxic and harmful chemicals According to the British media, the British Textile Testing Centre recently released a report stating that most textiles contain carcinogens, allergens and other harmful chemicals, even baby clothes. This situation has aroused the concern of the British public and the government, and the authorities concerned will further strengthen the regulation and testing of textiles.
2. EU to strengthen textile import testing According to the latest document released by the EU, the EU will strengthen the testing of imported textiles and return or destroy those that do not meet the standards. This measure will be gradually implemented in the coming months to ensure the quality and safety of textiles on the EU market.
3. The US establishes a new textile quality regulator To ensure the quality and safety of textiles, the US government will establish a new textile quality regulator. This agency will be responsible for textile testing, regulation and quality control to ensure that textiles comply with US standards and regulations. This measure has been welcomed and supported by the US textile industry.
4. China strengthens textile quality regulation The Chinese government has recently issued a series of documents to strengthen the quality regulation of textiles. These documents set out testing standards and procedures for textiles to ensure that the quality and safety of textiles meet national and international standards. This move has been well received by both domestic and international consumers and manufacturers.
5. Textile testing becomes a new concern in international trade As international trade continues to develop, textile testing has become a new concern. Many countries and regions are strengthening textile testing and regulation to ensure that textiles are free from carcinogens and other harmful chemicals, as well as to comply with international trade standards and regulations. This is an important step to protect consumer rights and facilitate international trade.
In conclusion, textile testing is an important tool to protect consumer health and rights, as well as to promote international trade. Governments and textile manufacturers should strengthen the quality control and safety testing of textiles to ensure that they comply with national and international standards and to protect the health and rights of consumers.QINSUN, as a textile testing equipment manufacturer with many years of experience, always puts product quality as the first goal, and our products can meet your expectations and requirements, no matter what the needs of our customers are.