Carton compression testing machine is a professional testing machine for testing the compression performance of cartons. It is suitable for compression, deformation and stacking tests of corrugated boxes, honeycomb boxes and other packages. It also takes into account the compression test of plastic barrels (edible oil, mineral water), paper barrels, paper boxes, paper cans, container barrels (IBC barrels) and other containers.
Performance characteristics of carton compression testing machine:
1. Multi-functional measurement: the instrument adopts high-precision pressure sensor to measure the ring crush strength, edge crush strength, flat crush strength (corrugated cardboard), peel strength (corrugated cardboard) of paper and cardboard, and can also measure the flat crush strength of paper tube core (60～5000N);
2. High-speed return: due to the use of imported stepping motor drive, the pressure plate can automatically return to the starting position at high speed after the measurement is completed, improving work efficiency;
3. Setting of the spacing between the pressing plates: the imported stepping motor is used, so that the spacing of the pressing plates can be set arbitrarily, without the use of limit switches, and the spacing of the pressing plates can be set by pressing the buttons;
4. Thermal micro-printing: The thermal printer core imported from Japan does not need to use a printing ribbon, eliminating the trouble of replacing the ribbon and adding ink, greatly reducing the failure rate, and achieving high-speed printing and low noise;
5. Chinese output display: adopt liquid crystal display module, Chinese display and prompt operation steps, display measurement and statistical results, friendly man-machine interface makes the operation of the instrument simple and convenient;
6. Multiple protections: The instrument adopts multiple protections, not only limit protection, but also measurement over-range protection, and motor stall over-current protection, etc., making the operation of the instrument safer, more stable and reliable.
7. The fully computerized packaging container compression testing machine is a fully computerized packaging container compression testing machine designed and developed by our company:
8. The structure of the machine adopts the aluminum extruded sealing plate treated with high-grade baking paint, with built-in high-precision, low-resistance, no-gap double ball screws and guide columns, which improves the load efficiency and structural rigidity.