Martindale Abrasion Tester can be used to determine the pilling resistance of textiles and other changes on the surface. This method is suitable for all textiles, especially for woven fabrics. This test method is not suitable for fabrics with a thickness of more than 3mm, because this kind of fabric gripper does not grip tightly. Shanghai Qianshi Precision Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of textile testing instruments such as Martindale Abrasion Tester, which is cost-effective and has a short delivery time. Complete after-sales service, welcome customers in need to inquire in time.
Relevant preparations need to be made before the Martindale flat grinding experiment, so that the experiment can be carried out more accurately and the relevant results can be obtained. The technical engineer of Standard Group briefly summarized as follows:
1. Initial sampling: generally selected from roll samples.
2. Laboratory sampling: Take a whole cloth sample from the roll sampling, and pay attention to discarding the outer layer of 1 yard of cloth first.
Selection, Quantity and Preparation
1. Except for other instructions, the sample should be pre-washed or dry-cleaned before cutting the sample, and the humidity should be adjusted according to the final use of the fabric. The details can also be negotiated by both parties.
2. Cut a pair of circular samples from each laboratory, with diameters of 38mm and 140mm, respectively.
3. Sampling of laboratory samples is done in the whole width. Clothes can be sampled along different pieces. Sampling should be staggered so that the samples will not have the same warp and weft. Wrinkles or other deformations should be avoided at the sampling point. Except for other regulations, the cut samples should not be sampled within 1/10 of the edge of the cloth.
Experimental humidity control:
The sample should be conditioned for at least 4 hours in a standard environment with a temperature of 21±1°C and a relative humidity of 65±2%.
The above is the detailed content about Martindale Abrasion Tester. If you want to buy products, you are welcome to come to consult.