The infrared Water Vapour Permeability Tester is suitable for measuring the water vapor permeability of high barrier materials such as plastic films, aluminum foil plastic films, waterproof materials, and metal foils. Expandable test bottles, bags and other containers.
The Water Vapour Permeability Tester adopts the principle of infrared sensor method. Fix the pre-treated sample in the middle of the test chamber, divide the test chamber into upper and lower chambers, nitrogen with relatively stable humidity flows in the upper chamber of the film, and dry nitrogen flows in the lower chamber; due to the existence of the humidity gradient, water vapor It will diffuse from the high-humidity chamber through the film to the low-humidity chamber; the water vapor passing through the sample is carried to the infrared sensor by the flowing dry nitrogen, and the parameters such as the water vapor transmission rate of the sample are obtained through the electrical signal output by the sensor. For packaging containers, dry nitrogen flows inside the container, and the outside of the container is in a state of high humidity.
ISO 15106-2-2005 Determination of water vapor transmission rate of plastic films and sheets - Part 2: Infrared detection sensor method
ASTM F1249-90 Standard Test Method for Water Vapor Transmission Through Plastic Films and Sheets Using a Modulated Infrared Sensor
TAPPI T557 Determination of Water Vapor Transmission Rate of Plastic Films and Sheets by Infrared Sensor Method
JIS K7129-2008 Apparatus method for determination of water vapor transmission rate of plastic films and sheets
GB/T26253-2010 Determination of water vapor transmission rate of plastic films and sheets-Infrared detector method
1. Test range: 0.05～500g/(m2 •24h).
2. Infrared detector resolution: 0.1μg/L, detection range: 0-1g/L, sensitivity: ≤1μg/L.
3. Repeatability: 5%.
4. The three chambers can be tested independently, with independent temperature and humidity control, independent shutdown and sample change, three different samples can be tested at the same time, and a test report can be issued independently.
5. The carrier gas flow rate can be controlled: 5-120mL/min. The carrier gas flow rate can be kept stable, the deviation of the flow meter indication value is within ±5%, and the water vapor transmission rate value changes within 5% when stable.
6. It can pass high humidity gas (humidity 100%RH), without damaging the infrared sensor.
7. Temperature control range: 15～60°C, temperature control accuracy: ±0.1°C, fluctuation ±0.5°C.
8. Humidity control range: 30~90%RH, humidity control accuracy: ±1%RH, fluctuation ±2%RH.
9. Real-time observation of temperature, humidity, and permeation rate; real-time display of four sets of curves for temperature, humidity, water vapor concentration, and permeation rate, and support for background database query functions.
10. Can bypass, wash, test, and do baseline program QUAN automatic control.
11. Zero drift: no more than 0.0025g/(m2 •24h).
12. Permeable area: about 50cm2. Equipped with accessories to meet the adjustable function of 2 levels or more through the area (about 5 ~ 50cm2).
13. Test sample thickness range 0-3mm.
14. Configuration: computer, air compressor, professional software, communication cable, special cutting device, sealing grease.
15. Adaptive accessories: It can measure the water vapor transmission rate of bottles, bags, bowls and other containers.