HD709S Mask synthetic blood penetration testeris used to test the resistance of medical protective masks to synthetic blood penetration under different test pressures, and can also be used to test the blood penetration resistance of other coating materials. ...
1. Color touch display, friendly man-machine interface, easier and more convenient operation.
2. There is a specially designed overall water tank and discharge system on the spraying area, which can avoid polluting other working areas and facilitate cleaning work.
3. The special sample fixing device can simulate the actual use state of the mask and leave a test area.
4. The special constant-pressure injection device can inject a certain volume of synthetic blood within a specified time.
5. It can simulate the injection speed corresponding to the average blood pressure of the human body under different pressures such as 10.6kPa, 16kPa, and 21.3kPa to conduct experiments.
6. There is a fixed target plate, which can block the high-pressure edge part of the sprayed liquid flow, and only allow the steady-state flow part to be sprayed on the sample, which increases the accuracy and repeatability of the liquid velocity sprayed on the sample.
7. The injection device is equipped with a height fine-tuning mechanism, which makes the adjustment more convenient.
Spray distance: (300±5) mm, adjustable.
Spout diameter: 0.84mm.
Injection pressure point: 10.6kPa, 16kPa, 21.3kPa, or adjustable at (0-40)kPa.
Jet velocity: 450cm/s, 550cm/s, 635cm/s.
Test liquid: 2ml of synthetic blood (customers can purchase additional standard kits).
Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz.