The fireproof and flame retardant combustion performance tester of hard hat and helmet is developed according to the safety helmet GB/T=2812-2006 standard, and is used for testing the flame retardant performance of hard hat.
GB/T 2812－2006 "Test Method for Safety Helmets"
GB/T 2811-2007 "Helmets"
1. It adopts electronic ignition, which is safe and convenient, "push-pull" sample rack fixing device, "positioning wire" and "guide rail" to assist positioning.
2. Automatic timing positioning of the burner.
3. The ignition time can be set arbitrarily from 0 to 99.99 seconds, and the continuous burning time and smoldering time are all automatically recorded and digitally displayed.
4. Equipped with highly sensitive flammable gas leakage alarm device, if flammable gas is found, it will alarm and cut off the gas automatically.
5. Fuel supply device: pressure regulating valve, gas volume regulating valve, and gas storage tank device, which can ensure that the flame spray head can stably spray a blue flame with a length of 50mm.
6. The flame height can be adjusted, and there is a flame height gauge for measuring the flame height to assist in determining the flame height.
1. Timer: The display value error is ±1%, which is used to record the afterburning time, accurate to 0.01s.
2. Flame application timer: The display value error is ±1%, which is used to set the time when the flame is applied to the helmet. The burning time can be set by yourself. The timing range of the igniter: 0-99.99 seconds.
3. Equipped with a flame height measuring device: the height of the scale is 50mm.
4. The ignition time can be set arbitrarily from 0-99.99 seconds, and the continuous burning time and smoldering time can be automatically recorded.
5. Flame height measuring device: the height of the scale is 50mm.
6. Flame injection head: a horizontally placed fuel nozzle with an inner diameter of 10mm.
7. The inner diameter of the Bunsen burner is 10mm±0.10mm.
8. Gas source: methane, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas.
9. Ambient temperature: -10°C -30°C.
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%